Serhou Guirassy - Best goalscoring streak in the world

Matt007a

Forgive my ignorance but was this guy a known talent before this season or is he just having an incredible purple patch? I have to say these aren’t exactly tap ins for the most part. Really well taken goals.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Forgive my ignorance but was this guy a known talent before this season or is he just having an incredible purple patch? I have to say these aren’t exactly tap ins for the most part. Really well taken goals.
Pretty much a purple patch

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Decides to have the best purple patch of his life at 27

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Apparently one we've been tracking for a few years but never ended up going for.

TsuWave

Some good movement and finishing in that video, to be fair

that run and feint for the fifth goal was a proper striker’s - the way he sold the defender

Oranges038

Fair play to him, he's scored a few nice goals, that little flick up and header was lovely.

But on the other hand, the defending and goalkeeping on some of those goals is laughable. Bundesliga is so shit.

ROFLUTION

Great finishing in the video, the lobs, the balance, the shots. Ticks every box from the video of what a complete striker is. The con is that it's in the Bundesliga where the pace is slow.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
He was known as a good talent once, played for Cologne after Modeste left for the first time. I think he did well in general but was absolutely terrible in front of the goal. Like Timo Werner for Chelsea levels of terrible. That's been six or seven years ago. He left Cologne and I didn't hear much of him until last season again.

This season, he's icecold in front of the goal. Plus Stuttgart is playing some genuinely food football, I think they'll play EL mext season. Impossible to tell if it is a purple patch or if he really made such a huge step but as an elite club, I'd definitely keep an eye on him. Rumors say he's got a release clause somewhere in the 25m region.

aeh1991

Could be a bargain signing as Martial's replacement if his release clause is that low.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He better not leave in Jan, I love that he's ensuring Kane is not top scorer.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Apparently Stuttgart would be willing to sell him in the winter for a good price because he has a release clause around 25mio next summer.

lysglimt

Scout
He did finish last season quite well with 5 goals in 8 matches or something like that.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Bit of both. He was known as a good striker and already last season was kind of Stuttgart's saviour when he returned for injury. But nobody expected thst he would ever go on such a run.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Streets won’t forget type season

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Was fantastic in pre season against us. Probably had 0 chance of signing him anyway but really hoped we’d try.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
I'm sure he would rise to unprecedented levels if we activated the release clause and brought him in this winter.

TsuWave

For less €20m, think it would be a good punt to deputise/take the pressure/share minutes with Hojlund

We would need to move some deadwood though

Withnail

Absolute madness to sign someone based on 8 games.

He was a 1 in 3 striker in Ligue 1, and got 11 in 22 on loan at Leipzig last year. Granted, that seems to show some kind of a progression but chances are he wouldn't hit a barn door in the PL.

Red Rash

Absolute madness to sign someone based on 8 games.

He was a 1 in 3 striker in Ligue 1, and got 11 in 22 on loan at Leipzig last year. Granted, that seems to show some kind of a progression but chances are he wouldn't hit a barn door in the PL.
Possibly but it happens sometimes that a player is a late bloomer, thinking of players like Jamie Vardy, Di Natale and Luca Toni. For a release fee of 20 million it could be worth the risk.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
As you could probably guess, his goalscoring this season is wildly unsustainable at 14 league goals from 7.5xG. It's just a very hot streak and, at 27 years old, almost certainly a level of form he'll never hit again in his career.

Though, tbf, 7.5xG from 8 games is pretty impressive in itself. Even scoring roughly to par with that would be good going.