Shooting in El Paso, Texas | 3rd August 2019

nimic

something nice
Scout
First sentence says in general he supports the Christchurch shooter and second says it "is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas".
It's just so fecking dumb. The Christchurch shooter was targeting Muslims, this guy was targeting Christians of an entirely different background. Proves once and for all that alt-right is a dangerous terrorist community. Their enemies are plentiful, and they see themselves as warriors in a war. Just like Breivik did.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Also, RE: the "Hispanic invasion", never mind the fact that Texas was part of Mexico before a literal invasion. It's a little bit more complex than that, but most of the nuance exists in the fact that Texas had been increasingly Americanized by the large-scale immigration of English-speaking settlers.

Carolina Red

Staff
It's just so fecking dumb. The Christchurch shooter was targeting Muslims, this guy was targeting Christians of an entirely different background. Proves once and for all that alt-right is a dangerous terrorist community. Their enemies are plentiful, and they see themselves as warriors in a war. Just like Breivik did.
They see “Muslim” as an ethnic group and not a religion.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
First sentence says in general he supports the Christchurch shooter and second says it "is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas".
Obvious false flag but also let’s get behind him!

nimic

something nice
Scout
Obvious false flag!
Within a day or two you can probably go to TopMindsofReddit on Reddit (duh) and find compilations of screenshots from The_Donald before and after the ideology of the shooter was discovered. The narrative will change from "Muslims!" or "Antifa!" or "Mexicans!" to "We as a society need to figure out why this troubled man felt the need to act has he did". Alternatively: false flag.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Molly Jong-Fast
‏@MollyJongFast
Molly Jong-Fast Retweeted Greg Abbott
Retweeting this from the governor of Texas for no particular reason and not because El Paso just had a mass shooting.

Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX

I'm EMBARRASSED: Texas #2 in nation for new gun purchases, behind CALIFORNIA. Let's pick up the pace Texans. @NRA http://blog.chron.com/narcoconfidential/2015/10/texas-request-to-buy-guns-tops-1-million-for-year/
I remember that from the time, the stupid asshole.

Halftrack

As always, Chuds rock up with "credible reports" of Antifa involvement.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Im sure he's mentally deranged and had a bad upbringing. Probably dropped out of school and parents must have divorced aswell.

RedTiger

Half mast
Within a day or two you can probably go to TopMindsofReddit on Reddit (duh) and find compilations of screenshots from The_Donald before and after the ideology of the shooter was discovered. The narrative will change from "Muslims!" or "Antifa!" or "Mexicans!" to "We as a society need to figure out why this troubled man felt the need to act has he did". Alternatively: false flag.
No, they'll say that Trump will need to double down on the anti-immigrant rhetoric otherwise more people will have to take matters into their own hands.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Of course Trump will just wash over this because the shooter is just your typical white American dude. I thought it was just scum crossing the Southern border that are murdering Americans?

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Trump is a bloody hypocrite - he does feck all about this, whilst wasting no time in attacking Khan and London.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Off topic but I've seen countless mentions of the word "chud" on the reddit thread, how or when did this word enter the English lexicon?

it was a **** classic that spawned a sequel:

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
I imagine “multiple shooters” was the public grabbing their own weapons and adding yet more madness to the maelstrom.
Actually states like Florida or Pennsylvania have more concealed gun licenses than Texas which surprise me but that store had a lot of hispanics and most of them don’t carry guns thats the reason probably why the guy came from dallas to that city.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Once again Americas broken gun laws which a lot stick their head in the sand over. Oh and can't wait for propaganda shite the NRA rock up with.

Carolina Red

Staff

UncleBob

If only there were more people with weapons in the mall, this could've been avoided

Blackwidow

You know what is sad:

There might be some injured that do not seek treatment because of their legal status...
There might be some injured that do not seek treatment because of not knowing how to pay for it...

Dante

Average bang
Is it an Islamist shooting or a normal shooting?

That will decide whether we need to increase the anti-terror budget

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
"Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims. May God bless you all and God bless America". That is the standard gun loving response. It will be repeated again and again.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
Well the guy didn’t commit suicide so he’s even more coward than the others and the good thing is the fact they could learn a bit from him before he gets death penalty

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Let's just hope the ones that survived have adequate healthcare insurance.

Dr. StrangeHate

I guarantee you some folks are going to get this twisted in their heads and say it was an Antifa member who did the shooting.
Oh young Padawan, they (the_donald subreddit) are so far ahead of you:

I don't know what elections he is talking about.