Shooting in El Paso, Texas | 3rd August 2019

UncleBob

The sad part is that I really wouldn't put it past Yanks to actually carry off a so called false flag operation.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The sad part is that I really wouldn't put it past Yanks to actually carry off a so called false flag operation.
Go on... who might be behind this one and for what gain?

UncleBob

Go on... who might be behind this one and for what gain?
You're misunderstanding, not saying it is, just that it wouldn't surprise me if it ends up being a Yank that's daft enough to actually do something like that.

False flag claims are always thrown out after mass shootings where there's an obvious political connection.

UncleBob

My guess...
“I mean, it’s obviously the gun grabbers trying (again) to bring about a ban by false flagging a shooting.”
The easy solution would be to locate every 8chan member and place them on a remote island.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Both the right and the left need to come together to solve the problem.

I've given up villifying the right. I don't think it helps.

RIP the dead. I'm sorry your lives were needlessly cut short, and that your son's and daughters will grow up without mother's and fathers. RIP

UncleBob

He said “IIRC”. If what I posted is what he’s referencing, then it falls under “close enough” to me.
I fail to see how it's close enough, a part of his revenue comes from audiobooks being sold on Amazon, it's hardly the fecking same as Bezos funding the fecktards.

Drifter

American
Trump's rhetoric and the media are to blame . And Politicians will do nothing but "thoughts and prayers" as long as money is influencing policy .

Drifter

American
Well, it's certainly not as if mass shootings existed prior to Trump becoming president.
Yes that is true. But Trump as really emboldened them . He took white supremacist groups of the terrorist watch list and cut funding to a DHS group(Life After Hate) who dealt with combating white nationalism.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The easy solution would be to locate every 8chan member and place them on a remote island.
What’s the difference between 8chan and 4chan again? Is there a difference?

UncleBob

Yes that is true. But Trump as really emboldened them . He took white supremacist groups of the terrorist watch list and cut funding to a DHS group(Life After Hate) who dealt with combating white nationalism.
He's certainly part of the problem.

Cloud7

It's just so fecking dumb. The Christchurch shooter was targeting Muslims, this guy was targeting Christians of an entirely different background. Proves once and for all that alt-right is a dangerous terrorist community. Their enemies are plentiful, and they see themselves as warriors in a war. Just like Breivik did.
It doesn’t seem all that dumb when you realize that they’re just looking for excuses, and what they’re really trying to get at is that anyone who isn’t white is their enemy.

Cloud7

False flag claims are always thrown out after mass shootings where there's an obvious political connection.
That’s because it’s always these right wing nut jobs who try to claim that their ideology isn’t the problem.

Marcelinho87

As much as I love the US when I have visited I seriously doubt I will be visiting again.

I just don't think it is worth literally risking my life to go there.