Should Fred be offered a new contract?

lsd

The Oracle
Absolutely shocking footballer. That was one of the worst displays I've ever seen from a United player.

He cannot be here next season

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
I knew Fred can be awful but todays performance was bordering on lunacy.

FujiVice

That one of the worst individual displays you will see in top flight football. Couldnt pass it 6 yards tonight. Dreadful.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
No.

As long as shit mediocre players like.him are here, we aren't going back to the top anytime soon.

Lecland07

He is a good player - I would keep him. He is not a deep-lying player, though.

Has had some great games this season. Not a good game against Leeds, but, as said, sitting lower isn't really his forte.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Just please get the new owners in time for a couple of midfield signings. Cannot have this guy as a starter after a couple of injuries.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He's useful at times, high energy and that. But if we're having to play him because the main ones are injured or suspended, he's simply not reliable enough. I don't want him to get a new contract. He's had that year's clause activated and he's already earning somewhere around 120k which he doesn't merit. I want him sold in the summer. We need to raise the level of our midfield, including its depth.

davidmichael

Tonight he made McTominay look like prime Keane. Was awful on the ball, awful passing, awful shooting, awful positional sense and just ran round aimlessly.

Dominos

That was genuinely the worst performance I've ever seen from a midfielder. It was legitimately as if he was playing for Leeds instead of us.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Fred is such a wildly inconsistent player; good, bad and something in the middle from literal minute to minute. Bizarre.

Super Schweini

Has he let his standards drop this far under ten hag so far this season ? This has to be the end of Fred. Useful on his day, suicidal on off days

E-mal

He has no business being in this team, my God the is so poor technically and in football intelligence.

Hester_manc

IF he wants to be a back-up player and be on the bench for most of the games - then okay, give he a couple of seasons more. But not as a player who is a part of our best starting 11.

DownRiver

He ruined every attack and shot. He gave away so many balls away.

Lights Out

Oh god, he was so awful. But why do our defenders pass it to him when he’s facing our goal with players pressing him?!

It’s horrible that it’s 2023 and he’s still starting for us.

GL21

As long as we have this useless little tool in our midfield the likes of Leeds is our level. Yet his fans shout from the rooftops at an average performance or 2. Cannot stand that he is stealing a living from football let alone our club. 120K a week....only us

Pearl's a minger

My god his low level is borderline abysmal. A possible 1/10 performance. Woeful is being polite. A nothing performance.

AndySmith1990

As I posted earlier in this thread,we should be upping our standards and kicking out shit like Fred

But of course you get loads of smart arses saying we have no idea what building a squad is all about, and how you need players like Fred because they're solid backup options who don't kick up a fuss

No shit he doesn't kick up a fuss. He'd be playing for fecking West Ham or Everton if we released him

The Dane

Joke of a player. Absolutely no technique and attacking threat. We should have higher standards for a player that gets this much playing time.

PoTMS

The owners should find out whoever it was that renewed his contract to "retain asset value" and then immediately fire them on the spot.