Should we consider selling Pogba?

OneUnited24

I want to start by saying I don’t think he should be sold but I just don’t understand what system he excels in. What’s worrying is we’ve had two managers and the same issue.

maybe COVID has done more to him

Born2Lose

Such a selfish egotistical footballer.

You'd think he'd have the sense to put a shift in if he wants Real to sign him in the summer.

Holocene

He was better than Fernandes today but most posters don't want to hear that.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
He was better than Fernandes today but most posters don't want to hear that.
If you ignore giving away the stupid penalty that is currently costing us the game. I'm not sure why you would ignore that though.

Gazza

Pogba needs to leave for everyone's sake, at this point. It's not working.

Having said that, he was not the sole reason we are losing or played like dross today.

JG3001

I wanted him gone back when Mou got the sack, I dont understand how people still defend him, it’s clear as day that he is not arsed about being at the club and hasn’t been for yonks.

SER19

A coward. A rubbish footballer and a coward. Even lindelof bollocking him for going hiding.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Terrible today and i praised him against RB. Terrible. Looked like a pub player. You just dont get consistency with him.

Ole will pay the price for persisting with him. Either Pogba goes or it will be Ole going and it looks like Ole will be going. How he cannot take off Pogba today after a performance like that deserves sectioning. Pure delusion.

VivaRonaldo85

I’m a long time defender of his but I’ve had enough. We’d hoped we’d bought a generational midfielder to shape our future. However, he’s nothing more than a luxury impact sub. Also, his rashness in our box is pathetic. It’s cost us more points again today.

We’d be lucky to get any club interested in signing him. Horribly overrated footballer and In all honesty, he’s been a flop for us. No more excuses.

Khalif_20

Appalling....the team left him alone out there tonight.

Diamond is clearly the right tactical setup for us but it won't work if Paul gets no positional support, no one picking up on his playmaking cues.

As soon as the ball got to PP, you could see the creative the spark, the initiative, the fear among Arsenal players backing off, but he's only one man.

The easiest thing to do right now is blame Paul for the loss, but the truth is this is entirely on Ole's clueless management, and the rest of the team letting Paul down.

3KDré

If you ignore giving away the stupid penalty that is currently costing us the game. I'm not sure why you would ignore that though.
SHould never have been a penalty in my opinion. It's getting ridiculous, you step on someone's toe in the box and it's a penalty.

Jaxa

What you expect from Pogba vs what you actually get is so brain achingly painful, especially when you see him on the same pitch as Partey who is more what we want or need.

He gets played because he is Pogba, our world record signing, world cup winner etc etc, not because he's the best fit for the team and there lies the problem, if anyone offers 80m or around that in the summer we should bite there hand off,

I am sick to death of the baggage this guy comes with, mostly not his fault granted but it's draining.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Get rid

He's become a Phil Jones, how many times are we going to allow him to cost us

KennyBurner

Dancing mulumbo! Just get rid or make him a super substitute. Ive washed my hands off him ever amounting to anything here. Donkey when he first arrived and still a donkey five years later.

luffy7

Pogba fan is the most annoying that we should sell :). Its like we cant criticize him... they will bring out like what about fred? what about Bruno. He is better than blah blah blah. :lol::lol:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Someone should do a montage of his second half performance. Horrible. A halloween horror show. He looked like he was worth about 5 million and we paid 90 million for him.

Either Ole drops him or Ole will be fired.

They are laughing at us in Liverpool with Pogba. Laughing at how bad he is.

Ole, will you cop on and drop him.

united for life

What does Pogba do. What is Pogba? Still not sure. We paid 80 million for this? It’s not the arsenal game only, it is all games really. He sometimes slows play, he keeps the ball too long at his feet, he doesn’t offer much. Our better games this year were with him on the bench. Just sell him already

hobbers

I dont know how he lasted beyond 55 minutes. Awful display yet again.

He's the biggest liability in the squad. And in a squad with Lindelof and Maguire and Shaw and McTominay and Fred that's really saying something.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm one of the last to come over to this view now. Today was the last straw, both in putting that mess of a system our to try and incorporate him, through to yet another stupid pen give away.

Holocene

How many penalties did Bruno give away?
He was. But Bruno didn't cost us the game through sheer stupidity.
Has he feck, and Bruno's been utter crap. Most overrated player in the league by a country mile. A complete liability.
A single mistake shouldn't be costing the game at home to Arsenal. We weren't winning this match today without Pogba.

He's to blame for the goal but he's not to blame for our performance.

2 shots on target at Old Trafford and the talking point after the match is Pogba? It's absurd.

Jinn

I've been saying for a while, he's an impact player. Good for 25min.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Yes. He’s clearly fecked every dynamic of this team. Just does not fit in the puzzle. Ffs we’re trying him out on the wing now to shoe horn him in

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
A single mistake shouldn't be costing the game at home to Arsenal. We weren't winning this match today without Pogba.

He's to blame for the goal but he's not to blame for our performance.

2 shots on target at Old Trafford and the talking point after the match is Pogba? It's absurd.
That was the third penalty he's given away since June, more than any other player in 2020. Those "single mistakes" add up. Especially when you're putting in poor performances around them.

Schmeichel=God

That's it. I am finally 100% sure of my opinion on him. For months and years now I have defended him everytime someone has a conversation with me and cusses the hell out of him. But I am done with him now. A waste of space in any game of football when it matters...regardless of the setup shortcomings. An absolute luxury player who should only be playing in Italy.

Renegade

It didn’t work. We don’t match. We’ve tried every system.
Take the hit and sell ASAP and be prepared for him to look good elsewhere. It is what it is.