Should we consider selling Pogba?

GMoore23

I'd send him off on loan in January.
Mourinho was right, the guys a virus. Every time he returns to the squad our form goes out the window.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
He is so wreckless. That overhead kick in his own box was crazy. Every time he passes it in defence he puts the receiver under pressure. I don't mind him in the attacking half but he is a total clown defensively.

pablo__p

Man, that bicycle clearance triggered me.

Either he's not giving a shit anymore or he's mad.

Wonder if Ole is going to discuss it with him...

Reactions: golden_blunder

Based Adnan

Love it when he has multiple options to pass to but decided to daudle on the ball taking unnecessary touches and slowing everything down

ReallyUSA

I stand by thr thought this shit was intentional. Worst I've ever seen from him. Goes to play with his NT, drops an interview with borderline offensive words, comes back hurt, gets his start, and plays as if he doesn't give a feck.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Why would he do that bicycle kick clearance? Why, why, why?
Because you can clear it further, than with your head?

I knew this thread would be bumped. Think he had some good periods when he tried to control the game, the only shot on target, great pass to greenwood. He hasn't played for long, so it's understandable he'd be a bit rough, however he also had some bad spell. Is it all his mistake, we're playing absolute dogshite football, against the average WHU side? Look at all the clueless play we try, wewould have to sell everyone in the team..

We should start with hiring a new manager before it happens. Ole can see what's goingon and he should change it if he wasn't brave to change it during the half, not talking about subs but the general tactics. or at least motivate his players to be more urgent. If we can't see a drastic change in second half we should be seriously looking at a managerial change rather sooner than later before.

Not selling a single player who is not at fault.

NinjaFletch

Because you can clear it further, than with your head?

I knew this thread would be bumped. Think he had some good periods when he tried to control the game, the only shot on target, great pass to greenwood. He hasn't played for long, so it's understandable he'd be a bit rough, however he also had some bad spell. Is it all his mistake, we're playing absolute dogshite football, against the average WHU side? Look at all the clueless play we try, wewould have to sell everyone in the team..

We should start with hiring a new manager before it happens. Ole can see what's goingon and he should change it if he wasn't brave to change it during the half, not talking about subs but the general tactics. or at least motivate his players to be more urgent. If we can't see a drastic change in second half we should be seriously looking at a managerial change rather sooner than later before.

Not selling a single player who is not at fault.
Let's hope not, Mourinho for all his faults at least saw Pogba and Martial for what they were. I'd be incredibly worried the pair will manage to con another few years out of whoever the next manager will be.

Red_toad

Just madness. Could easily have been a penalty against us.
? It’s not illegal to perform an overhead kick in the area, so why would it be a pen?

Yet again he’s been asked to play as a holding player, despite it never working under Ole. Swap Donny and get McTommy to hold the midfield. The 3 of them have been a shambles swapping positions randomly. Ole needs to get them into a position or swap them out for someone who can follow direction.

Dansk

I have no more patience for him. Get rid while he's still worth some money.

PoTMS

Still yes. Let's not kneejerk the other way just because of that screamer. Sure, he can do it but he's not consistent enough.

Khalif_20

Quite a few posters owe Paul an apology, I believe...

What a spectacular strike to turn the match in our favor. Paul gave Ole the job, and now he's bailing out Ole's ass again.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Sadly it's the Pogba we've seen for the vast majority of this game rather than his individual strike which reflects where he is as a player for us right now.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Great goal. This goal alone would add another 1m to his transfer fee.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Awful first half performance. Great goal, been good this second half.

mint like the whole team however

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Obviously in itself doesn't change anything regarding his future here or invalidate previous criticism but that shouldn't stop his critics acknowledging a great goal when they see one.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Quite a few posters owe Paul an apology, I believe...

What a spectacular strike to turn the match in our favor. Paul gave Ole the job, and now he's bailing out Ole's ass again.
You do realise he is one of our worst players in the run during Ole OUT reactions have started?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Unsurprisingly looked much better when he had more than just Cavani bothering to make a run.

united for life

I really don't get him. Why does he keep looking for the hard pass? He hugs the ball, keeps looking around until he is pressured, then sends a poor pass. Why do that? Why no play quick, easy football. Why not look at forwards to spot runs? Why slow the game? There is a huge difference between what he offers and what Bruno does.

Credit when due, great goal!

GiddyUp

Great goal, he needed that. Taking nothing away from it but I thought Greenwood's was better. I hope Pogba does get sold this summer but I also hope he plays really well so he can open up options for himself. He did well today I thought.

Slosh McZit

No, Pogba is one of the most complete midfielders in Europe, once an elite DM, and a top left footed CB is next to Maguire it'll allow Pogba to drive forward more.

Pogba is essential.
"Pogba is essential". For almost five seasons, Pogba has been on the periphery - just making the occasional contribution. He is a passenger. He is immature and undisciplined. Having said that, as all the other clubs know this, United won't be able to sell him, and so he will be an anchor at the club for years and years - very much like Jones, Bailly, Pereira, Dalot, Darmian, Lingard and F-Mensah.

alexthelion

Great goal but he's still far too slow in his decision making.

Still need to get rid.