Should we sack our real manager: Mckenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
How do people rate this man? He's the common occurrence throughout our unfortunate days. He seems to talk and do things more than Ole. Is Ole just a character in McKennas show at this point?

Nep77

Been saying for long time, Backroom team isn't good enough to cover ole's deficiency as a coach.

Luke1995

I do feel like the board should be ruthless with managers. But the issue is always the same: Who better is available ? All the top managers have a job...

Relevated

I do feel like the board should be ruthless with managers. But the issue is always the same: Who better is available ? All the top managers have a job...
We can bring in many good coaches to cover for where Ole falls short. Its just that it seems that Man Utd is the ideal employer. Once you're in youre in.

Abraxas

What a random thread. Just total and utter nonsense. You should be embarrassed with yourself for even coming up with this emotional tripe.

Relevated

What a random thread. Just total and utter nonsense. You should be embarrassed with yourself for even coming up with this emotional tripe.
How mentally incapacitated and deficient do you have to be to understand that there is a problem at this club?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Yeah let's blame the coach not the manager.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Nobody knows what the backroom staff does or how good they are at their jobs. Ridiculous thread.

crossy1686

career ending
How do people rate this man? He's the common occurrence throughout our unfortunate days. He seems to talk and do things more than Ole. Is Ole just a character in McKennas show at this point?
I pointed this out the other week. Whenever something happens he whips the tactics book out and him and Ole seem deep in convo, then we make a change and it all goes to shit.

Who’s making the decisions?

Luke1995

We can bring in many good coaches to cover for where Ole falls short. Its just that it seems that Man Utd is the ideal employer. Once you're in youre in.
Ole has been given much more time than Van Gaal and Jose which is mind blowing to me. While I appreciate Ole's effort, he hasnt proven himself as a top manager.

Abraxas

How mentally incapacitated and deficient do you have to be to understand that there is a problem at this club?
I don't need to randomly attribute it to a member of coaching to realise we have some problems.

It is just complete rubbish you're spouting that you'll probably reflect on later once your emotional state has passed.

MrSingh2002

Sack them all.

Ole, McKenna, Carrick.

They've had enough time to make a team that has some kind of tactics and doesn't rely on McTominay and Fred starting at Old Trafford.

The players can't outplay his bad tactics.

HailtotheKing

Been saying for long time, Backroom team isn't good enough to cover ole's deficiency as a coach.
Yeah so why as a good man manager but an inexperienced coach would you have Carrick and McKenna as your coaching team? Absolute madness. He needs better coaches or he’s gone. Simple. Stubbornness will be the death of Ole.

Acole9

Outstanding
Nobody knows what the backroom staff does or how good they are at their jobs. Ridiculous thread.
Yeah, I always find threads like this a bit odd. Like you said no one knows how they work. Solskjaer is the manager, he has the final say.

Revan

Assumptionman
Who the feck cares about McKenna?

Saying that, considering how shit we are, I hope the next manager does not keep anyone in the coaching staff.

mu4c_20le

Yeah he let the mask slip by standing next to Ole and looking in charge today

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The only club on earth where assistant coaches are discussed when performances are poor.

Someone

Something
Not sure how big is his influence but it's crystal clear for me that for Ole to survive he needs to get better people in, because the current set up isn't good enough.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
:lol: Seriously. I can barely even name a coach from any other club.
It's a ridiculous situation. Like everyone has said "yeah, we know the coach isn't a tactical genius, let's look at the people beside him...they should be filling this gap".

Amir

Not sure how big is his influence but it's crystal clear for me that for Ole to survive he needs to get better people in, because the current set up isn't good enough.
Solskjaer can't survive because he's not good enough. There's a limit to how much even a great squad and a great coaching staff can do when the man in charge of everyone is limited.

spiriticon

If Ole goes, I'd like them all to go. Or at least stay away from the first team.

mu4c_20le

Solskjaer can't survive because he's not good enough. There's a limit to how much even a great squad and a great coaching staff can do when the man in charge of everyone is limited.
Tell that to di matteo

Fooza

We would never know what the backroom staff does

But surely we can see how good they are at their jobs by the way the team plays in the game? And right now, it's pretty shite.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Ole has been given much more time than Van Gaal and Jose which is mind blowing to me. While I appreciate Ole's effort, he hasnt proven himself as a top manager.
It really isn't. One was dour and the other toxic, not surprised he gets more leeway.

I've no idea about how much is manager decisions and how much backroom/coaches being shite.

That said, we have the greatest manager of all time available to offer help and guidance. Pretty sure SAF would be able to tell? Either Ole isn't asking, acting on it, or that isn't the problem.

Bucket stops with him whichever way you look at it. I would still wait until after Christmas, a lot of kneejerking right now.

JoaquinJoaquin

There was a report somewhere last season that said the players thought McKenna's coaching was very school boy-esque. Can see why now.

spiriticon

We can't defend set pieces, we can't penentrate the low block, our attacking momentum is so random.

I don't know what the backroom staff are doing, sure, but I do know what they are NOT doing.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
We would never know what the backroom staff does

But surely we can see how good they are at their jobs by the way the team plays in the game? And right now, it's pretty shite.
Or, more likely, they're carrying out their boss's gameplan? How many instances can you think of where a manager replaced his assistant and the style of play / results radically changed one way or another?

Someone

Something
I disagree, I think having the right people around him could make a huge difference. He's clearly a good man manager, and did a good job building this team. If he builds a strong team around him he might have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.