Sir Bobby Charlton has died

Ceteris

A very important part of the United tapestary has departed. RIP Sir Bobby, a life well lived

Dannn411

He essentially won everything important that there was to win and never once lost his dignity. One of the greatest ever people involved with the game of football. RIP once again.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Hope we give him the tributes he deserves this week. One of the three most important people in the history of the club alongside Sir Matt and Sir Alex.

Alex123

One of the Greatest players ever. RIP Legend. Sad day for United.

ken11

Are there anymore survivors of the Munich disaster still alive now or was Sir Bobby the last one?

Koldbeer2021

Supports
West Ham
Absolute legend. His death is tradegy for all football fans, regardless of colour of the shirt

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Tough couple of weeks for Sir Alex, losing his wife then his right hand man for so many years.

JakeTheRed

It’s been a long time since Sir Bobby Charlton graced the colours of Manchester United. That does not diminish how much of a Titan this man was.

He survived Munich, went on to lift various titles in the red of Manchester. Amongst that, the only World Cup England has ever won. And on top of that, he was at the forefront of both teams.

The world has lost a gentleman & a footballing legend today.

RIP Sir Bobby, I’ll be lifting a drink in your honour tonight.

Marauder1

Supports
Ex Liverpool.Football Agnostic
RIP

Genuine legend who led a remarkable life.

Siorac

Sad day but what a long, full life. I wish he could have lived to see one more great United.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Condolences and rest in peace. True legend of football and I know how much he meant to United fans.

bludsucker

Sad news. May he live forever in the hearts and minds of the millions of United fans worldwide.

Kassadin

RIP Sir Bobby. A true legend and one of the best ever to play for Manchester United.

JediSith

RIP. A face of the club and true legend. Easily said when someone passes but one of the few times it can be said with certainty “a good person”

m1tch

An incredible footballer, I was a generation too young to see him play but my Dad talked about him a lot, and taught me to practice with both feet to emulate how he could hit it with either. Incredible achievements in the game, a tough ending for him and his family, but may they all find peace in time.

Red Stone

One of the greatest servants to not just this club, but any club in world football. His United career is like a movie script. Incredible player.

RIP Sir Bobby