Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year 2022/2023

Blood Mage

Casemiro and Martinez have been the difference this season it should be one of them. But it will be Rashford.

dove

So refreshing to finally have a few worthy candidates to choose from rather than De Gea being the only one :lol: Rashford, Casemiro and Martinez are the most obvious ones but I would also add Eriksen as a honourable mention, he has been great and we have missed him a lot in the past few months. I think Rashford will win it.

I think I would go with Martinez, literally every game he’s been at least a 7/10 he’s been so consistent.

Hughes35

Rashford will and probably should win.

Nice to have a few candidates for once. Rashford, Martinez, Casemiro and Luke Shaw have all bee excellent. Bruno and Varane has also been great in spells.

RedDevil@84

Bruno Fernandes :D

He plays game after game after game. He has created a ton of chances, probably one of the highest in the league.
With an able striker ahead of him, he would have been on crazy numbers and us too.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
it's any one of Rashford, case and Martinez. With Bruno and Garnacho honourable mentions.

AlexUTD

Finally a year that it`s not a easy choice with a solo candidate like De Gea or something.

Rashford, Shaw, Casemiro, Fernandes, Eriksen, Martinez deserves a mention but alot of players have stepped up this year.

United Hobbit

Rashy, Casemiro or Licha for me

Isn't there a young player one or is it an academy one? I can remember he who must not be named winning it previously

Will be interesting who they pick for player's player - Case maybe?

Longshanks

Rashford or Bruno for me. Both been absolutely key this season as they were the season before the CR7 show they proove to be again the season after the CR7 show.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Three absolutely outstanding candidates this season. The top three picks itself. It’s just the order to debate.

Personally I’d go

Rashford
Martinez
Casemiro

But could make an argument any way between the three.

Spaghetti

Mom's
There’s still an important chunk of the season to go. From what we’ve seen so far:
- Casemiro
- Rashford
- Varane / Martínez
- Bruno
- Shaw

But you could probably mix that list into pretty much any order without much complaint from me.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Gotta be Rashford.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
The polls will open today and the gala will be held at Old Trafford on 29 May.

humdinger

I originally thought Rashford was a shoe in but the way we’ve struggled since Licha was injured shows how important he is to this team. Bruno another in the running. Shaw an outsider but deserves a mention.

Casemiro has fallen away due to suspensions and patchy recent form.

top1whoisman

Scout
I originally thought Rashford was a shoe in but the way we’ve struggled since Licha was injured shows how important he is to this team. Bruno another in the running. Shaw an outsider but deserves a mention.

Casemiro has fallen away due to suspensions and patchy recent form.
Then again I’d say we’ve also struggled in scoring goals even more than in defense, so without Rashford’s goals we’d probably be around where Chelsea are. If that.

berbasloth4

Rashford will probably get it cause after the World Cup he has been a revelation. Casemiro was brilliant too but missed a few too many games. Martinez was a shoe in before injuries.

I honestly believe Shaw deserves it he has performed probably the most consistently all season whether it was centre back or left back and on many occasions was our best threat getting forward too when others had went of the boil.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I want to vote for Wout because the caf is mean to him, but I'm not signing up. Sorry Wout.

top1whoisman

Scout
Oh god, not an online poll.

Half the votes will be scousers voting for Maguire.
Doubt they'll bother to become United members to get to vote. It's been done this way for a while and the winner's always been more or less the one who's deserved it.

Its all gone Shane Long

If only Martinez wasn’t injured, he’d be my pick with RASHY a close second, Casemiro third.
My actual picks, Rashford, Casemiro and Shaw, Fernandes and Wan Bissaka 4th and 5th

always_hoping

Martinez I'm thinking will win it. Special mention to Shaw who's done well where ever he's played.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Rashford will win but it should be Martinez. Only reason he won’t is because his injury is badly timed rather than anything else. Quite clearly been our most consistent player this year.

HookedOnAPhelan

Lisandro in my opinion. He's put everyone's predictions to shame and been both outstanding and our most consistent performer. I think he's been the best CB in the league.

Last edited: