Skyfall

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I have no desire to see les mis, but I'd be really pissed off if I did and you posted that, maybe edit your post saying what you are spoiling?
It's a spoiler. And the story is 150 years old. It's like saying Mufasa died or Dumbledore.

Snow

thats not all

you are forgetting that not only does he get shot off a train and falls hundreds of feet into a river but in the next scene when you are wondering what has befallen Bond you see him in bed with a woman!!

check this out - quite funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWfg__wKSY
Whoa. I was so bothered with a certain aspects I completely forgot about the hard drive.

vanthaman

Winner
It's a spoiler. And the story is 150 years old. It's like saying Mufasa died or Dumbledore.
It's a spoiler in the skyfall thread so people presume its to do with skyfall, it's like going into the breaking bad thread and spoiling the walking dead

Snow

It's a spoiler in the skyfall thread so people presume its to do with skyfall, it's like going into the breaking bad thread and spoiling the walking dead
No it's not. Not at all. Les Miserables is a book published in 1862. This is the 4th film adaption. It's had a miniseries. It was on the radio and has been a musical for over 30 years all over the world.

vanthaman

Winner
No it's not. Not at all. Les Miserables is a book published in 1862. This is the 4th film adaption. It's had a miniseries. It was on the radio and has been a musical for over 30 years all over the world.
So what? Not everyone has read or seen any of the adaptions

Why did you put it in a spoiler tag if you didn't think it was a spoiler?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Finally watched it. Enjoyed it, didn't notice too many of the errors til I read them on here so it didn't ruin my viewing. Took it for what it was.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Oh, one thing I noticed in the film. Daniel Craig runs weird.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'm looking forward to a re-watch of this. I do enjoy a rapey-er Bond... that's what it is really required when they talk about "going back to his roots"...

SirAF

Ageist
Just watched this, have to go down as one of my favorite Bond films. Love the route they are going down.

Snow

So what? Not everyone has read or seen any of the adaptions

Why did you put it in a spoiler tag if you didn't think it was a spoiler?
That doesn't matter. There are just certain things that aren't spoiled because of their fame and/or age. Such as the aforementioned Lion King bit, Vader being Luke's father, Jesus is betrayed by Judas, Clark Gable doesn't give a damn, Bruce is a ghost and so forth. You can't be protecting people from everything.

I put it in a spoiler tag because it wasn't about Skyfall. I don't need to put Skyfall content in a spoiler in the Skyfall thread. I did it out of courtesy because some people still like to ruin things from them by entering threads at their own risk.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Van is right, it's exact the same.

That doesn't matter. There are just certain things that aren't spoiled because of their fame and/or age. Such as the aforementioned Lion King bit, Vader being Luke's father, Jesus is betrayed by Judas, Clark Gable doesn't give a damn, Bruce is a ghost and so forth. You can't be protecting people from everything.

I put it in a spoiler tag because it wasn't about Skyfall. I don't need to put Skyfall content in a spoiler in the Skyfall thread. I did it out of courtesy because some people still like to ruin things from them by entering threads at their own risk.
It does matter and you should have labeled the spoiler. It's quite obvious as well really. How on earth can people reading the Skyfall thread be expected to know that your spoiler relates to a totally different film if you don't tell them?

https://www.redcafe.net/f27/spoiler-policy-350710/

Snow

No he's not right because the subject isn't one that needs to be spoiled. The content has gone well beyond need for a spoiler as I've already said. 150 year old content and 1 day old content is not the same thing.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
No he's not right because the subject isn't one that needs to be spoiled. The content has gone well beyond need for a spoiler as I've already said. 150 year old content and 1 day old content is not the same thing.
I couldn't give a flying feck how old the story is.

The rules clearly state that all spoilers should be labelled, how hard is that for you to understand?

Snow

feck sake. That wasn't the argument. Stop being such a boring old pendant. Like you don't go over the speed limit. Jesus. It's no fecking harm because it's a story that's 150 years old. It makes all the difference. If the rules are all you care about then fine, you're right. But you're a massive hypocrite in the process.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
feck sake. That wasn't the argument. Stop being such a boring old pendant. Like you don't go over the speed limit. Jesus. It's no fecking harm because it's a story that's 150 years old. It makes all the difference. If the rules are all you care about then fine, you're right. But you're a massive hypocrite in the process.
See the only part of that that's in any way relevant is the bit in bold, the rest is you just acting like a cock because you know you're in the wrong.

Well done.

zing

Zingle balls
The movie's been on TV here recently and this scene here:

is fantastic. The video cuts off just before Bond enters, but the whole thing is just really well done.