Sofyan Amrabat | 2023/24 Performances

Devil81

We should end his and Regulion's loan deals in January. Both offer feck all to the squad.

Sign a proper midfielder.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Amrabat's use of the ball in transition was truly terrible. He had a nice run out against Palace reserves to start but has looked poor against anyone decent.

Roboc7

He was awful, the inability of him and Mctominay to pass the ball forward in the second half just isn’t good enough. How have we brought in another midfielder who is so limited.

Selling Fred looks like a bigger mistake every time Amrabat plays.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Terrible, like a really bad signing. Good that its only on loan. This was the guy everyone was raving about in the final against West Ham?

Pughnichi

He runs really aggressively at players, gets beaten easily and then has to chase back 5 yards behind. Happened about 4 times tonight.

That and his transitional play was equally poor.

good first game. Gone missing since.

on performances so far we’d be foolish to buy

Dempsey19

Sofyan Amrabad.

I couldn't stand Fred but he was actually levels about him.

That says alot. Another imposter.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He runs really aggressively at players, gets beaten easily and then has to chase back 5 yards behind. Happened about 4 times tonight.

That and his transitional play was equally poor.

good first game. Gone missing since.

on performances so far we’d be foolish to buy
Better at LB than CM :lol:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Where are we getting the likes of him from? Just one donkey after another.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He was sort of buggered out there today being the sole midfield orchestrator going up against Copenhagen's wave after wave of attacks.
Where was McTominay ? oh, he was told to support Hojlund.

Devil77

Don’t see the point. Keeping Fred would have been better. We keep offloading players and replacing them with lesser (albeit more expensive) variants.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
We really spend the whole summer chasing him? He can't play in this level, the game is too fast for his legs, technical ability and brain. He's also not good defensively. What have we been thinking...

ti vu

Somehow we downgraded on Fred while potentially paid more than what we sold Fred for...:houllier:

the_cliff

I remember when we were linked with him and I said in the thread that he isn't as good as people are making out. His athletic ability is nowhere near the prem standard and being in a midfield with Bruno Fernandes requires the athletic ability of Usain Bolt.

Aint gota Kalou

Looks slow, flat flooted and gets caught on the ball every game. He does pass to teammates consistently though which none of our other CMs do.

I hope we don't sign him but he needs to improve as we will have to rely on him.

Hulme91

Waste of everyone's time keeping him around, I'd cancel the loan right now and give Mainoo his minutes

Litti10

There’s no way we should permanently sign him. Man I miss Fred :(

OL29

He’s so cumbersome in everything he does. Clearly not cut out gif this level unfortunately.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Profile-wise, I completely get why we signed him. He's a #6 (which we needed) and he's a profile of player we didn't have.

And stats-wise, there are positives. He's averaged the most passes per 90 of anyone in our team so far this season, has one of the highest pass completion rates in the team, has averaged the most progressive passes, has averaged the most carries, has averaged the most tackles, etc.

But all that said, he still looks like someone we need a much better version of.

Bobski

He is a trier, scurries around looking active, gets on the ball a lot but he is one paced and predictable. Thought he started ok and for the first 10-15 mins Utd were keeping the ball and taking the pace out of the game, once it picked up he was lost.

Lenir105

He was sort of buggered out there today being the sole midfield orchestrator going up against Copenhagen's wave after wave of attacks.
Where was McTominay ? oh, he was told to support Hojlund.
The two dangerous passes he made to the opposite team have nothing to do with Ten Hag or Mctominay