Sofyan Amrabat | 2023/24 Performances

Seaside Aggro

Id say playing a key role in his massively unfancied nation reaching a world cup semi final outranks this. He won a league in Belgium, a cup in Holland, played in a European final and got a move to one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Weird post unless you think football is twitter or YouTube
And Kleberson won two regional leagues, a national league and the World Cup before joining United. That went well didn’t it?

Ekeke

A lot of my United supporting fans were saying he's better than Rice at the start of the season.
So we've got McTominay who is better than Rice, Amrabat who is better than Rice and Mainoo who is better than Rice. Well we must be 6 points ahead of Arsenal then right?

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
I'm not defending his mistake today, it's really poor. But how is someone like him able to adapt to this league if he never gets a consistent run of games in midfield?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Awful. More often than not, buying a player on the back of good international tournament performances is a poor strategy.

Ekeke

Id say playing a key role in his massively unfancied nation reaching a world cup semi final outranks this. He won a league in Belgium, a cup in Holland, played in a European final and got a move to one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Weird post unless you think football is twitter or YouTube
Well he was on the pitch sure but Ounahi looked to have much more quality on the ball despite having a lack of end product and he's playing for Marseille 6th place in France and En Nesyri got a couple of goals to keep them going and he's at 14th in La Liga Sevilla. Both of them were better

Ace of Spades

A midfielder that offers left back cover.

No really, ETH played him at left back in the past when he had a shortage there and we did the same thing this season
Why not just buy a cheap LB, make the loan we had year long or even just keep Alvaro.

We have literally wasted 9m down the drain.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Disastrous signing. Which should have been obvious to anyone making decisons at the club.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
One of those players that can look good in a slow league or World Cup, really fancied himself to make the step up but can't. Maybe in an ideal scenario with lots of time to build himself up but right now he can't help us in the short term.
Thing is, he didn't even look that good in a slow league. None of the top Italian sides wanted him

lilcurt

The straw that breaks the camels back on ETH this guy is. His signings have been truly awful on the whole.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I don’t judge him too much for the error today. Has not been playing a lot and then gets thrown into a game against the best team in the world so this can happen.
Not good enough to be part of our squad in case we have any ambition.

SER19

And Kleberson won two regional leagues, a national league and the World Cup before joining United. That went well didn’t it?
What are you talking about. The poster said catching mbappe is his career highlight. I disagreed. I've no idea what what you're saying has to do with that simple point

SER19

It’s not a weird post though is it? You are being weirdly over sensitive about a player that’s bloody shite! It’s a joke, of course he has achieved more than that but when we signed him, quoting “catching Mbappe” was the no.1 thing that was said

I’m assuming you are either a family member or from Morocco but even then he’s actually Dutch so *shrugs
No im neither. It was a lazy post and a bit stupid. I suspect you simply put too much stock in that clip yourself.

RedDevilQuebecois

He's a severe indictment against future transfer proposals and loans coming out of Serie A. The Premier League does NOT allow you to have so much time on the ball and it means you either react quickly or you will feck up.

Aretak

He's a severe indictment against future transfer proposals and loans coming out of Serie A. The Premier League does NOT allow you to have so much time on the ball and it means you either react quickly or you will feck up.
It's not like he was dominating Serie A either. He was an average player for a mid-table side. That seems to be all it takes to be a United transfer target these days. None of the top clubs in Italy moved for him during his four seasons playing there.

KeanoMagicHat

Awful. The highlight of his career is apparently catching Mbappe once, which we can now see was down to Mbappe having the ball and also maybe having a long hard think about what he was gonna do with it
Amrabat was very good in the World Cup throughout. How he’s playing now for United doesn’t change that.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I'm actually amazed how bad ten hag's signings have been.
Its almost a skill to be so consistently poor with picking his choices. Clearly, he cannot envision whether players can transfer their skills or abilities well into our league or not -- even after a season under his belt.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
With ETH at the helm, I don't think agents will be using the United name/factor to boost their players' transfer prices. If anything, it will scare clubs off the player.

atkar83

Its almost a skill to be so consistently poor with picking his choices. Clearly, he cannot envision whether players can transfer their skills or abilities well into our league or not -- even after a season under his belt.
That's the thing. He had a whole season under his belt. And long tournaments. So he knows how fast PL football is, and how fast even lower league teams are. Yet he's suggested a player like Amarabat who he walked past 12 years ago and liked the cut of his jib.

I'm glad INEOS is indicating this is the last time they're building a team for a manager.