Sofyan Amrabat | signs for United on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverratedOpinion

Why do you keep sharing Troll Football tweets. They’re the absolute worst. I’m yet to see one that is in the slightest bit funny.
Pexbo it's clearly gone over your head, let me try and help.

So we have signed a midfielder who has a shaved head and facial hair right? Andrew Tate also has a shaved head and facial hair. It is amazing satire! 2 men vaguely resemble each other! It is brilliant.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
I don't know how good he is but it's clear progress from the Ole years that we now buy players that fit in with our intended style of play

#ralfwasright

Ekeke

That's a bad passer is it not?
I think if you make 55 passes and most of them are good, but you play 2 straight to the opposition player in a dangerous position then its not about being a bad passer. Its about having poor concentration

Witchking

Would assume so. Ten Hag confirmed Regulion was available for it.
He already had his medical and has signed the contract, not sure of Sofyan has. He is yet to undergo his medical. Might be too late.

Think we will see Sergio, Sofyan and Hojlund all after the international break. We will need all 3 for the CL if we want to qualify.

OverratedOpinion

I think if you make 55 passes and most of them are good, but you play 2 straight to the opposition player in a dangerous position then its not about being a bad passer. Its about having poor concentration
I rate Fred more than most on here but for the sake of argument, is having good concentration with your passes quite a huge part of being a good passer?

If I was a chef and regularly lost concentration when seasoning and poured half a bottle of salt into my soup then I would be a pretty poor chef.

croadyman

I'd love our right side to be more dynamic, pacey, and attacking.
Yeah that has to be a big focus next summer,well unless those leeches do actually sell up by some miracle. Then could bring it forward to the January window

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Pexbo it's clearly gone over your head, let me try and help.

So we have signed a midfielder who has a shaved head and facial hair right? Andrew Tate also has a shaved head and facial hair. It is amazing satire! 2 men vaguely resemble each other! It is brilliant.
CRYING SMILIE FACE IM DEAD

Devil You Know

I don't know how good he is but it's clear progress from the Ole years that we now buy players that fit in with our intended style of play

#ralfwasright
You mean the Woodward years. Ole had barely any say in our transfers beyond general requests and veto power.

Grande

Let's revisit this post in 2 months . Quote me if I am wrong and I will Quote you if you are.
If an infintie number of monkeys can write Shakespeare’s Hamlet given an infinte amount of time, I think a thousand caf members typing a million random posts daily is going to produce the sentence ‘I miss Fred’ given 2 months.

OrcaFat

I wouldn't put him on the ban list as he has had some good exclusives in the past like the Varane transfer for example but yeah I would drop him down a tier.
Okay I’ll settle for that.

He reports things that aren’t true which he must know are not based on actual information and so it is impossible to tell which of his reports are fact and which are just pure fiction.

In this thread you’ll see loads of posters taking Luckhurst as fact and waving his bullshit around like a banner of righteousness. Hey ho.

zaafi

I love this player and I’m so glad we finally got him, I genuinely think he was our number two choice after Rabiot on a free but then became the number one option, as soon as Rabiot extended at Juventus, we switched our attention and really only wanted a loan with option to buy.

Our Midfield Options are now - CDM/CM (Casemiro, S Amrabat, K Mainoo,
C Ericsen)

And for - AM/8/10
(C Ericsen, Bruno Fernandez, M Mount,
J Sancho, S Mctominay, H Mejbri)

So 7/8 options for midfield with Hanibal probably going on loan either now or January.

if Scot gets sold we will keep Hanibal Mejbri, personally I’d like to keep Mctominay and play him as an 8/10 from the bench.
It would be less confusing if you didn't type the first letter of the players' first name before their surname. We know what you mean when you say Mount, no need for M Mount. Just saying.

Also, it's Eriksen and Fernandes.

Devil You Know

He signed Maguire, Dan James and CR7. Lets not absolve him of the blame because we love him.
Maguire was a Jose target that the scouting department followed through on 12 months too late. And CR7 was a Woodward signing that he bragged about to the media.

Dan James may have been Ole, but that's unclear. I doubt he was scouting Swansea on a regular basis.

OverratedOpinion

It would be less confusing if you didn't type the first letter of the players' first name before their surname. We know what you mean when you say Mount, no need for M Mount. Just saying.

Also, it's Eriksen and Fernandes.
I just felt bad that C Casemiro didn't get his initial

Betson

I have a feeling among the fans there will be no in-between with him , within a few months he will be viewed as a complete waste of time as a signing or a cult hero.

I also suspect many of us will not have seen much of him in Serie A , where it seems going by some here he has been a bit underwhelming.

I have really only seen him at the World cup and the Euro Conference final last year , not nearly enough for a definite judgement on a player but he impressed in both.

Gandalf

Maguire was a Jose target that the scouting department followed through on 12 months too late. And CR7 was a Woodward signing that he bragged about to the media.

Dan James may have been Ole, but that's unclear. I doubt he was scouting Swansea on a regular basis.
Giggs recommended him to Ole.

Ole does not need to be absolved of anything where James is concerned. When you look at the options we had during his 2 years here he was actually a useful squad option considering we were regularly playing the likes of Andreas and doing loan deals for Ighalo. When his 2 years were up he was moved on for a 10M profit. A few more transfer blunders of that magnitude and we would not need to worry about FFP.

OrcaFat

He signed Maguire, Dan James and CR7. Lets not absolve him of the blame because we love him.
I think there’s reasonable doubt about CR7. That was a board signing if ever I saw one.

We made a profit on James so not really a disaster.

Maguire was a long term target predating Ole. He was pretty good to begin with imo, albeit overpriced. Doubt Ole had anything to do with the negotiations.

Nicolarra90

Serious question though, why did we wait until deadline day to get 3 signings over the line?
Because if it was 2 weeks ago then people would have started demanding for a CB and a CF and the glazers don't want to spend.

tomaldinho1

Because if it was 2 weeks ago then people would have started demanding for a CB and a CF and the glazers don't want to spend.
Because we needed to sell someone, as soon as Henderson went through it looks like this all accelerated and was done quickly

MyBloodIsRed

So he's our new #4? Will be weird to see the 4 shirt back out there 100 years after the famous Phil Jones graced the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.