Solskjær press conference vs Spurs (H)

Bestietom

Well there can. It’s a structural injury and if ligaments were damaged, there’s no way that heals quick.
We’re so bad in midfield;Ole would play him if he was right
If you were a top player, would you want to play with these dumb shites we have here.

R'hllor

Dunno why people getting twisted, he doesnt need support of whole fan base, probably just OT crowd, didnt he say thing or two about real fans or something, if he didnt, then i made that up in my head and apologize right away.

Concerned by form?
We’ve had too many draws for my liking, defeats of course, but draws we should have turned into wins and football is a results business, not happy know we can do better and are working hard, the work is always geared on us improving but we’re not getting all the results we’ve deserved.
feck the results, can we talk about football or w/e they trying to play on the pitch

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
I expect the same words for the City game.
You likely will yes. What don't you get about Solskjaer confirming today, that he hasn't even started training on grass yet? He's not going to be ready a few days later for City is he?

0le

I don't think he said anything controversial or odd. Just a bog standard press conference.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Well there can. It’s a structural injury and if ligaments were damaged, there’s no way that heals quick.
We’re so bad in midfield;Ole would play him if he was right
I know, i know. I was getting all tinfoil-hattery, that's all.

He just seems to have been out for ever and, through fault of my own by not looking into it, i have no idea what the hell is wrong with him. Weekly updates just seem to be "no, still not ready"

Can't remember the last game he played for us in the Premier League.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
How will players react to Mourinho return?
I don’t think whoever manager of opposition team is will change motivation, motivated to do well for Manchester United, they know it’s about improving every day in training and step on that pitch to be part of this long-term, when you put the shirt on you’ve gotta give it your all, the boys are a bit disappointed after Sunday, after the game. But now all eyes are on Wednesday night.
This gets boring pretty quickly.

elánius

Absolutly irelevant when Mctominay comes back, he brings nothing for the team, he is even worse than Herrera was and he is on level with Fred.

But I actually start to believe that Pogba is somehow prolonging his comeback and he waits for transfer window, because he is out for more than two months now and its just ankle/foot injury. He didnt break anything and Ole didnt say anthing about ligaments, so what could be so wrong with his foot that he will be out for almost 3 months?

youngrell

It’s not about ‘deserved ‘. Liverpool win games they look more likely to draw and drew with us when it seemed more likely to lose. It’s about showing that bit of character, concentration and resolve.

We’re a talented side but we lack character at times. To be up there you have to show that 100% of the time.
I totally agree with you, my 'deserved or not' was just pre-empting the next response from the poster I was addressing.

Craig Ward

I agree, Pogba is above United and it's dumb shits of players.
He deserves better.
Pogba deserves better?

How one earth do you come up with that logic?

World record transfer fee, guys on insane wages, goes missing in basically every game he plays for us, woeful form on times and is actively seeking to leave the club "for new challenges" but he's above us yeah?

Lets be clear, no player is above united. None. This Pogba loving has got to stop. He is not the be all and end all of us, he's just another lazy half arsed player who puts little to no effort in for us.

People who think Pogba is the key to getting us back to the big time are very sadly mistaken. Pogba is just another failed transfer

Ban

Pogba deserves better?

World record transfer fee, guys on insane wages, goes missing in basically every game he plays for us, woeful form on times and is actively seeking to leave the club "for new challenges" but he's above us yeah?

Lets be clear, no player is above united. None. This Pogba loving has got to stop. He is not the be all and end all of us, he's just another lazy half arsed player who puts little to no effort in for us.

People who think Pogba is the key to getting us back to the big time are very sadly mistaken. Pogba is just another failed transfer
Agree mate. ;)

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Pogba deserves better?

Ignore him. He's a trouble making wum. He's being sarcastic. He doesn't actually think Pogba deserves better at all.

Craig Ward

This gets boring pretty quickly.
Stating facts gets boring?

Re-iterating that every player at the club needs to work hard in training every day bores you?

If that logic isn't too your liking, be prepared for many more seasons of failure.

Ole has always said that the mentality of the players has to change, that work ethic and mindset is important, that comes into play every day in training.

Baffles me how people are so quick to judge every comment Ole makes without taking into account the meaning behind them. The man talks sense, people are just too lazy to actually listen

Bestietom

After re-injuring himself from rushing back too soon last time, you expect him to do it straight again? Seriously?
I don't care if he never plays for us again. With the effort he puts in, he won't be missed. I would have let him go last summer.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Tell you how much he really wants out.
Why can't it be the simple case of serious injury where the player needs time to recover? Why should we always look for tinfoil hat stuff?

Did you think Ronaldo also faked injury when he wanted to leave in 2008 summer and then missed couple of months in 2008-09 season?

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Tell you how much he really wants out.
Rushes back against Rochdale, re-injures himself... now making sure he's 100% fit before returning...

(keeping in mind, the club already said he should be back sometime in December anyway)

= How dare he! He wants out!

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
I don't care if he never plays for us again. With the effort he puts in, he won't be missed. I would have let him go last summer.
Well that's your presumption based on nothing more than your dislike of him. There's no objective reasoning behind your stance.

Everything that comes out of the club about him, couldn't be further from your opinion of him. What does that tell you?

Bestietom

Why can't it be the simple case of serious injury where the player needs time to recover? Why should we always look for tinfoil hat stuff?

Did you think Ronaldo also faked injury when he wanted to leave in 2008 summer and then missed couple of months in 2008-09 season?
I know your a Pogba lover mate. But what does he give us anymore. 250k a week to stroll around the pitch when he doesn't want to be here.
I'm following United for 50 years and you can't tell me that I don't see a guy who's not wanting to be here.

Bestietom

Well that's your presumption based on nothing more than your dislike of him. There's no objective reasoning behind your stance.

Everything that comes out of the club about him, couldn't be further from your opinion of him. What does that tell you?
Tells me your another Pogba lover and I am a CLUB man.

roonster09

Scout
I know your a Pogba lover mate. But what does he give us anymore. 250k a week to stroll around the pitch when he doesn't want to be here.
I'm following United for 50 years and you can't tell me that I don't see a guy who's not wanting to be here.
I know you are a shit poster, oh wait we should play nice.

No one said Pogba wants to stay here, I said he is not faking injury.

Ban

Ignore him. He's a trouble making wum. He's being sarcastic. He doesn't actually think Pogba deserves better at all.
Trouble making wum. :lol:

Yeah I don't think that, it's the likes of you who do.

roonster09

Scout
Can't take it eh.
Well when you can't argue your points without making up nonsense like "Pogba lover" then it's hard to have any discussion. I praise him when he plays well, criticize him when he don't. What I don't both is coming up with bs tinfoil hat stuff.

Would have said maybe because of age but then we have many sensible oldies.

Bestietom

Well when you can't argue your points without making up nonsense like "Pogba lover" then it's hard to have any discussion. I praise him when he plays well, criticize him when he don't. What I don't both is coming up with bs tinfoil hat stuff.

Would have said maybe because of age but then we have many sensible oldies.
Your definitely not one of those sensible ones.

patty123

That the club has some class, as they are hardly going to come out in public and slate him now are they.
He is showing that he has turned into a puppet for Ed and the Glazers. Shame on you Ole.
Well that is based on transfers, so if thats you're take then did you also come out and call AF, gills and the owners puppet, as remember he reasoning for replacing CR7 and Tevez with obertan and AV and his now infamous "no value in the market" BS from 09 onwards

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Baffles me how people are so quick to judge every comment Ole makes without taking into account the meaning behind them.
It's nothing new, though. Was exactly the same after a considerable segment properly turned on Moyes, LVG and Jose too. Every word twisted into something negative.

It is possible to be (extremely at that, to the point of being 100% convinced he's out of his depth) skeptical about the manager without getting worked up over every little thing he says or does. But there you go - some people clearly get a kick out venting on here, that's the only explanation. Either that, or they're genuinely thick - I dunno honestly in some cases.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
What does he give us? He topped all our individual stats last season. Even the defensive ones. That's pretty hard for someone who "strolls around the pitch". We are solely dependent on him when he's playing. He's a CM, yet he was our top scorer too.

Watching United is now a depressing and miserable existence. Pogba is the only elite talent we have, who is a genuine superstar and meets the standards we expect of players here. The only player we have who will have their pick of the top clubs if he leaves no problem.

He rushed back vs Rochdale of all teams, re-injuring himself. Now him making sure he's fully fit before returning, is now used against him, to state he doesn't want to be here anymore... You can't seriously believe that?

But yeah what does he give us..?