Son Heung-min

tomaldinho1

Rashford and Martial got so much criticism because they never scored 20 league goals in a season but somehow Son gets rated so highly even though he never scored 15 league goals in a season.
Standard football fans though, there was even a thread where people were arguing Son was better than Mane but common sense prevailed for the most part.

Son and Rashford are pretty similar for me. I’d have Son slightly higher currently because his finishing is definitely better but, and this is the exciting thing with Rashford, Son’s at/near his peak whereas Rashford could get a lot better.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Rashford and Martial got so much criticism because they never scored 20 league goals in a season but somehow Son gets rated so highly even though he never scored 15 league goals in a season.
Yep — with all due respect to Spurs and Son — nobody (pundits, neutral fans etc) actually care enough about Spurs to micro-analyse them in the way they would our forwards or one of the other ‘bigger’ sides in the league. Same sort of logic applies to how people were desperate for the likes of Sonyuncu at Leicester to be as good or better than Maguire.

Bit of good form from one of these players? Brilliant, always knew they were class. Barren spell/poor performances? Bit of radio silence, because who really cares to pick up on it?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He will suffer more without Kane right? I mean previously when he took over from Kane, Son at least had Eriksen and an in form Alli

Now Spurs lack creativity it seems without Kane dropping deep to feed in Son
Yep playing centrally in the past when Kane's been out he's had Eriksen and Alli slipping balls through to him, no such luck there now.

Chronic lack of creativity in Spurs central midfield now. Ndombele improved but he's not exactly an assist machine is he and the other two are just plodders.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Thought he was bit of an ass, but never realised he is such a cnut. Fits right well in Jose's team.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Thought he was bit of an ass, but never realised he is such a cnut. Fits right well in Jose's team.
3 red cards in a calendar year, he's vile. Broke someone's leg then played the victim for sympathy. Utterly indefensible although I imagine some will give it a good go.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
3 red cards in a calendar year, he's vile. Broke someone's leg then played the victim for sympathy. Utterly indefensible although I imagine some will give it a good go.
Didn't even realise that, and he is an attacking player.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
FFS the incident with Gomes was a complete accident mate :lol:

Giggs86

Like myself and many other said it before, this is the dirtiest player in the league under the disguise of a nice guy. Dirty, dirty cnut.

chiz2kul

He's a diver and a cheater - that much is obvious. But someone called him a "fecking dog eating cnut" in the match day thread and the comment was allowed to stand. Disgraceful from redcafe IMO. Its ok to be mad at him - but to resort to those sort of comments speaks more about the poster.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Great players don’t act like him.

Spurs have a bunch of cheating cnuts. Him and lamela are disgusting.
In fairness most great players are cheating diving cnuts. I mean Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar hit the ground often. At City we have the likes of Sterling, KDB etc.. United have Rashford and Fernandes. Most top players will do anything to win. Its sad but Lamela and Son are no worse than Rashford and Fernandes or Sterling and KDB or Salah and Mane.

In fairness most great players are cheating diving cnuts. I mean Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar hit the ground often. At City we have the likes of Sterling, KDB etc.. United have Rashford and Fernandes. Most top players will do anything to win. Its sad but Lamela and Son are no worse than Rashford and Fernandes or Sterling and KDB or Salah and Mane.
Lamela and son are in a different league. Absolute fannies going down.

I hope their kids are watching and realise what whiney, pathetic cnuts their fathers are.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Lamela and son are in a different league. Absolute fannies going down.

I hope their kids are watching and realise what whiney, pathetic cnuts their fathers are.
It was a disgusting overreaction for sure. I have a feeling its coached into them.

RedDevilRoshi

Get it right up you Son!! Wishing your face a speedy recovery after McTominay’s assault.

U99ted

Feel for him. Dived and rolled around with the rest of his team, still lost badly.

Last edited:

OverratedOpinion

Imagine giving up your dignity to try and gain an unfair advantage and then still losing comfortable? Yikes

Slevs

likes to play with penises
I hope he recovers. Career ending finger to the face that one.