Television Sons of Anarchy

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
3rd season just started....anyone still watching this? Good entertainment IMO

From the producer of The Shield comes Sons of Anarchy, a drama that follows the lives of members a community watched over by a motorcycle club who strive to protect the town from newcomers and all that may be a threat to it. However, loyalty to the club is tested when lawlessness begins to run rampant.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I watched it online there. Seemes a good strong ep to kick things off with.

Mick1991

I like Clay, yes he made A HUGE MISTAKE, but I hope his fists hold up, wasn't looking good towards the end of season two.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
If anyone has a torrent for the 3rd series I'd be might appreciative.. :D

Mick1991

:lol:

That bit was class!

I had my legs firmly crossed when Gemma nearly cut your man's penis off, trying to steal his truck!

Did you get sorted o.k pops?

Eyepopper

No I didn't a PM would be appreciated if anyone has it...

EDIT: Got it cheers

Mick1991

Fair play to whoever sent it, I completely forgot to come back and check if pops needed it!

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Nobody seen the latest episode.
Interesting to see where they're going to go with IRA story now they've removed cameron. Also loved the dad shooting tigga.

mr.suave

It's alright. When it's good it's really good but it's badly written and cheesy as feck at times, which sort of taints it in my eyes. Decent entertainment, but that's about as much praise as I'd give it.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The scene with the drug dealer shootout lacked any emotion. You could tell it was a tv show versus actually pulling you into it. There are some terrible actors in it but hell, it's still an entertaining show.

Aporkalypse

I believe Katey Sagal deserves some credit for the amazing job she is doing as Gemma, but the end of the most recent episode may as well have had "FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION" flashing on the screen. The soundtrack has been superb so far but having her sing over those last few minutes was utter cheese.

Great cameo appearance from Stephen King!
The man knows how to be creepy. I didn't catch that his character was named "Bachman" until the recap this week. :lol:

Gambit

Announced today that FX have renewed for a 4th season.

Gambit

Still nobody talking about this.
The IRA conflict is starting up nicely, but does anyone else feel their getting a little repetitive with the storylines.

Gambit

I believe Katey Sagal deserves some credit for the amazing job she is doing as Gemma, but the end of the most recent episode may as well have had "FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION" flashing on the screen.
Her husband is the creator of the show Kurt Sutter.
note 2.18 on

Eyepopper

Queer as folk! I knew I recognised him from somewhere other than Green Street.

Gambit

Queer as folk! I knew I recognised him from somewhere other than Green Street.
Yup he was the kid getting bummed throughout the series. Kinda makes his hard man persona a bit difficult to swallow.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Is there anyone other than me who is still watching it ? It's been a great season so far specially thanks to
The main characters going to Ireland and the story devellop0ping in a context different than California.I've really enjoyed this season and specially the last episode

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I haven't enjoyed this season to be honest, the Irish angle is so full of inconsistencies its silly, the accents are pathetic

golden_blunder

Staff
True. I still watch it though, i like the SamCro characters and this season is just a blip on what otherwise has been a brilliant show

Eyepopper

I haven't enjoyed this season to be honest, the Irish angle is so full of inconsistencies its silly, the accents are pathetic
They really are, the whole portrayal of Ireland is really.

Still though, not a show you watch for the accuracy of its social commentary, I've enjoyed this series (I hate people calling series 'Seasons' they're fecking series!).. more than the last.

Pure pizza telly, you know its bad for you but its still great from time to time.

golden_blunder

Staff
has anyone found a working d/l of episode 10?

i've tried about 6 different links and they all fail or have been removed