Southampton vs Manchester United (11.05.2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red-Man-Walking

Fully Erect
Our fans are in some of the best form I've ever seen them, off the back of one of the worst seasons in living memory. City are minutes away from winning the league, and the Etihad is like a funeral home.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
"City are now the force in Manchester. They are the bigger team."

Mills' is drunk.
The bigger team my arse lol. So much nonsense talked but let them enjoy it. We need to do well in the summer and focus on ourselves. Mills just a tool.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
And the curtain comes down on a rubbish season. The only bright spark is we can now safely laugh at Liverpool bottling it.

Time for the transfer muppets to really surface

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Welbeck was a bit shite today, at least we got a draw out of that. Solid second half but the first half was awful. Thank feck this season is done with, next season we should be back up there.

Loublaze

ATLien
You never see pitch invasions at Old Trafford. City are so new to this shit LOL

JSMHE

What makes you think that? We often bring someone on for a sub appearance at the weekend before they play a midweek game.

I mean, I suppose it's possible he's not fit enough to come on as a sub and play 90 minutes three days late, but I don't know why you think that's likely.
"If" "Probably"

It's only a "probability" if Lawrence plays today then he won't play on Wednesday. Wait isn't our final on Wednesday. Well I guess so. Not so sure though.

RedOldBoy

Much better second half.

I hope that the final delivery and decision making in the final third from Januzaj and especially Wellbeck improves next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.