Southampton vs Manchester United (11.05.2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Exactly that's my point, when he has played there's hes been great. We aren't discussing who is the better player but who the better #10 is. Rooney doesn't know how to play there, it just reverts to a 442 when he is. I thought the whole Rooney in the hole had finally been discredited? Baffling.
He was never great for us.

We need 1 quality no 10 and we got that with Mata. The rest will only act as cover/competition. Rooney can do a good job there (he did better with us as no 10 then Kagawa) + play as a striker. Januzaj can cover the flanks and play there. Powell and Periera are young and would accept the bench.

It would be better to sell him now and invest the money in positions we desperately need then keep him as a mere squad player.

Browniee

Can't believe this season took so long to get over! Seemed like an eternity..
To me it's gone really quick.
Apart from our shiteness this season, it's been a pretty decent season. All topped off with Liverpools failure.

NM

What was Mata doing? Easy header! Tries the bicycle kick and misses

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
This away support [doffs hat] :drool:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He was never great for us.

We need 1 quality no 10 and we got that with Mata. The rest will only act as cover/competition. Rooney can do a good job there (he did better with us as no 10 then Kagawa) + play as a striker. Januzaj can cover the flanks and play there. Powell and Periera are young and would accept the bench.

It would be better to sell him now and invest the money in positions we desperately need then keep him as a mere squad player.
You honestly beleive they are good enough to be on our bench right now? ONE injury and we will be playing pur youngsters, suicidal. Rooney is not a number 10 and you need cover in positions with players that can actually play there!!!!!! I give up.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
My feed giving the away fans lots of love. Great shots of the away fans there.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Carrick saves his best pass of the season for the last 5 minutes of the last game which means nothing. Oh well

Shark

@NotShark
Aaaand that's why Danny will never do what Sturridge has done for Liverpool this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.