Southgate vs Solskjaer

Giggsyking

Who is the better manager? Has anyone ever seen the two at the same time? They make the same fecking mistakes. What a great time to be a United and England supporter.
Equally mediocre or below mediocre. Both rely on anything but football tactics.

Real Name

Why bring in Ole and shit on him some more?
It just attracts the usual suspects like the poster above.

UnitedFan93

Ole's bottlejob in the final was miles bigger than Southgate's tbh. United were overwhelming favourites against Villareal. Italy were always going to be tough opponents. Both managers, however, lack an edge to win big trophies.

Zoo

34% possession tonight. Played off the park as soon as they meet a quality team. Similar to against Croatia 3 years ago. There’s no development and Southgate doesn’t trust attacking players, that’s not similar to Ole. It’s a lazy comparison because both are yet to win a trophy.

UnitedFan93

We had enough in the squad to beat fecking Villareal, a team operating on a 1/10 of our budget. These stupid excuses need to stop. Ole and Southgate are both average managers.

Number32

Southgate has a better squad, a better draw, and home advantage. He also has a marvelous striking units up front, but choosing to play defensive.

Ole has a better game management, the only mistake he had done in the the last final was picking Pogba as the starter in the wrong position. Should had used him a game changer from the bench.

Zoo

We had enough in the squad to beat fecking Villareal, a team operating on a 1/10 of our budget. These stupid excuses need to stop. Ole and Southgate are both average managers.
Ole is better then Southgate. It’s pretty clear to me but there you go.

el3mel

Pretty sure someone already replied on this. We were also facing a 7th La Liga side while England was facing fecking Italy, so it balances out.

Both are shit final management.

el3mel

Ole is better then Southgate. It’s pretty clear to me but there you go.
Also this isn't an achievement. I actually think half of the PL managers are better than Southgate anyway.

Zoo

Also this isn't an achievement. I actually think half of the PL managers are better than Southgate anyway.
I never said it was an achievement. It’s boring how everything has to be brought back to Ole but there we go.

el3mel

I never said it was an achievement. It’s boring how everything has to be brought back to Ole but there we go.
I'm sorry but it has to be in this case. It's impossible to not remember our EL final after watching today's game with exactly the same mistakes.

Number32

The massive disrespect of Villareal, Unai Emery, and Solskjaer here :lol:

Probably you'd disrespect Mancini as well, since his players were valued 0.000001 from this luxurious England squad.

lex talionis

Not one of the great threads of all time, but on the heels of an abject managerial performance by Southgate it's understandable that we find a new angle to thrash him. A truly disgusting performance today by Gareth.

el3mel

If only Ole had so many exciting players... still trashed Leipzig effectively.
And lost the actual important game in Germany to get knocked out from the group.

Honestly who even still wants to remember this Leipzig game ? The second I remember it, I remember how the group ended immediately.

hobbers

If only Ole had so many exciting players... still trashed Leipzig effectively.
And lost to Leipzig when it mattered most.

I'm not saying Ole is worse, just that in big games they're very similar. Scared of making changes in knockout games that go the distance. Get out coached easily.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
And lost the actual important game in Germany to get knocked out from the group.

Honestly who even still want to remember this Leipzig game ? The second I remember it, I remember how the group ended immediately.
And lost to Leipzig when it mattered most through a huge tactical feck up.

I'm not saying Ole is worse, just that in big games they're very similar. Scared making changes. Get out coached easily.
Southgate would shit himself in United.

TheGame

If we are comparing both, let’s compare their league records. Southgate has an appalling record. There is no comparison. Solskjaer is much better but I’m not surprised the anti Ole crew have rocked up with this latest garbage.