Film Spider-Man: Far From Home

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Trailer released today for the upcoming Spider-Man film closing off phase 4 of the MCU

EDIT: Endgame spoilers in the trailer so hold off on watching until you've watched that.

Last edited:

Silas

Looks good. Interesting that they're introducing the multiverse with this. Wonder if some form of the Secret Wars is in the plan.

Hoof the ball

Looks good. Interesting that they're introducing the multiverse with this. Wonder if some form of the Secret Wars is in the plan.
The multiverse and time travel allowance is probably to bring in their next villain. Most likely Kang the Conqueror, which would be super sweet if we get all three versions of him!

Kapardin

Looks like a mix of Spiderman and Eurotrip. Game for any superhero movie though, even the worst of them never disappoint on the bare minumum of VFX fights but this one does look good actually.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I didn't like the first one, this one looks a lot better, also I'm happy to hear that Jake Gyllenhall shouldn't be the bad guy here (unless it's all a trickery from Mysterio).

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Looks good

pacifictheme

I didn't like the first one, this one looks a lot better, also I'm happy to hear that Jake Gyllenhall shouldn't be the bad guy here (unless it's all a trickery from Mysterio).
Its 100% trickery dude.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
The multiverse and time travel allowance is probably to bring in their next villain. Most likely Kang the Conqueror, which would be super sweet if we get all three versions of him!
Its going to be so complex, like 4D chess, brains will explode watching the MCU going forward

GBBQ

So I reckon Mysterio is 100% a spoofer but that he is believed (or at least treated as potentially truthful) by Nick Fury because the snap did result in some alternate universe people landing on earth / previously normal people mutating. This might allow them to speed up the introduction of mutants en masse but also explain even further why they are outcasts because they don't come from this world.

Sylar

Wonder if they would think of including people from previous Spiderman movies as an Easter egg or cameo

b82REZ

So I reckon Mysterio is 100% a spoofer but that he is believed (or at least treated as potentially truthful) by Nick Fury because the snap did result in some alternate universe people landing on earth / previously normal people mutating. This might allow them to speed up the introduction of mutants en masse but also explain even further why they are outcasts because they don't come from this world.
I think this is the most likely way they introduce mutants.

Silas

Yeah, Kang would make a lot of sense as one of the next villains. Plenty of material to work with too. Which three do you mean? The original, Immortus and Rama-Tut, or the three that were part of the Council? Iron Lad's another that would be interesting to see.

Bwuk

Can't wait for this. Just completed the Spider-Man PS4 game and got me pumped for more Spidey.

GBBQ

Seems there's 2 post credit scenes that are actually impactful (think for a while they had been fairly tame or non existant)

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Seems there's 2 post credit scenes that are actually impactful (think for a while they had been fairly tame or non existant)

Most likely setting up the next phase of MCU

Sylar

I know right? Thats kinda a low number to rewatch it.

NM

Marvel could put out a piece of shit and people would still watch it because of how many good movies they put out. I haven't like Captain Marvel, Endgame or the latest Guardians. I also though Homecoming was highly ok. Infinity War still remains the best action / comic book type movie ever put out though.

Still on the fence on watching this.

GBBQ

Whats up with Sony and Marvel regarding Spidey?
Judging by the trailer, they're positioning Spiderman as a main focus post Avengers Endgame so i assume Sony will continue to loan him to Marvel for the foreseeable.

arthurka

Judging by the trailer, they're positioning Spiderman as a main focus post Avengers Endgame so i assume Sony will continue to loan him to Marvel for the foreseeable.
Whats in it for Sony? Wouldnt it be better for them to keep using it?