Film Spider-Man: Far From Home

evil_geko

I am loving the fact that Spider-Man will have solo movies out of boring MCU movies. Good deal.

Andy_Cole

I'm trying to find the post where I called it - but I called it

So same as before, one Sony/Spider-Man solo movie for every one Marvel/Avengers movie.

But...

So one Sony/Spider-Man, one Marvel/Avengers, one Sony-Multiverse movie.

Would Love a Toby McGuire/Andrew Garfield/Tom Holland multiverse movie.

Rather than just Spider-Man and Venom
Or even just Toby Maguire and Tom Holland.

Imagine bringing back Willem Dafoe and Alfred Molina (Dr Octopus)? :drool:

starman

Didnt Disney have the option of buying back Spiderman for something like 3 billion (revealed from the Sony hack) back in 2014? I bet they are ruing that now. In footballing terms its like turning down the chance to sign Van Dijk for 75m. A few years later he is worth at least double that and is now arguably the most important asset....

A (Sony) multiverse with multiple Spidermans could be decent, but if the MCU introduce their own multiverse and Tom Hollands Spiderman is in that aswell its going to be really confusing.

EDIT: It seems like it just one movie right now with the MCU, so they might kill him off, or have him exit the MCU and enter the spider verse (pardon the pun) as he apparently is contracted to 2 more movies.
So one movie with the MCU, maybe something at the end happens goes through a portal and enters the spider verse, he then completes his contract by doing one movie for Sony and they could then introduce Miles Morales

Last edited:

Sylar

Marvel will defo keep coming up with deals to include him especially with the way Endgame finished.

MCU will want Spidey, BP and Cap Marvel to head up MCU going forward and dont blame them (until FF, Blade and Xmen come in).

A spideyverse for Sony would be great if they do it like the the animated version. Having cameos for TH and TM would be great. There are so many opportunities for both.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Reading this thread, I must be one of the rare ones who thought it was pants
Didn't like it at all. I'm not too familiar with the comics but to me this doesn't feel like Spidey. It's more like Ironman in a Spiderman suit

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Didn't like it at all. I'm not too familiar with the comics but to me this doesn't feel like Spidey. It's more like Ironman in a Spiderman suit
It feels weird to me, it feels forced this love connection between Iron Man and Spiderman. The movie had good sequences, the CGI was amazing tbh and Mysterio played very well.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
It was alright. Took ages to get going and wasn't that great when it finally did. Meh.