Music Spotify Wrapped 2021

Bosws87

Looks like its back and just landed today, i'll get things off to a start

Will add playlist at a later date doesn't seem to be working for me!

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
1. The Smiths
2. The Kinks
3. Bob Dylan
4. The Velvet Underground
5. The Arctic Monkeys

1. Cemetry Gates
2. Common People
3. Waterloo Sunset
4. Strangers
5. Victoria

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Well my list is ruined by the time I accidentally let one Wavves album play on repeat for an entire day when I wasn't listening.

Top Artists:
1 - Wavves
2 - The Volcanos
3 - World's End Girlfriend
4 - Stevie Ray Vaughn
5 - The Space Cossacks

Top genre: Surf Punk

15,047 minutes listening.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I wouldn't have guessed this right this year. I know I went through a massive phase of EGTTR soundtrack while I was busy at work but didn't realise quite how much time I'd spent listening to that album. It was such a calming influence at a very stressful time at work and allowed me to focus.

DavelinaJolie

This is a real cool feature! I went on a big Misfits and Magic Sword binge this year.

Last edited:

DavelinaJolie

I have to buy the book, still a big sorrow for me
Yeah, I won't say it was a shock, but still sad. Brought back the memories of first hearing Hatebreeder on a Terrorizer cover CD in my teens.

The book is pretty decent, even though it was evident in his ability, it was really interesting to read the snippets about his drive for technical excellence and that it resulted in band members being let go.

::sonny::

Yeah, I won't say it was a shock, but still sad. Brought back the memories of first hearing Hatebreeder on a Terrorizer cover CD in my teens.

The book is pretty decent, even though it was evident in his ability, it was really interesting to read the snippets about his drive for technical excellence and that it resulted in band members being let go.
For me has been different, big shock still not accepted the thing. Been in contact a bit with family (Kelly and Anna Laiho, there are legal issues about the burial, a long bigamy story…).
The corpse is still after 1 year at the Helsinki obituary (cremated against his will as well).
I would like to go to Helsinki to see better the situation, I don’t know…I have no words

Last edited:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
No way I'm doing this. People's find out I listen to classical music like an old man and the soundtrack of Les Mis.

DavelinaJolie

For me has been different, big shock still not accepted the thing. Been in contact a bit with family (Kelly and Anna Laiho, there legal issues about the burial).
The corpse is still after 1 year at the Helsinki obituary (cremated against his will as well).
I would like to go to Helsinki to see better the situation, I don’t know…
Man I'm sorry to hear that, certainly I hope they are all coping, he seemed like such a cool guy and unbelievably brilliant musician.

Minkaro

Songs are by Jorn Lande, Blue October, Beast in Black, Devin Townsend and Auri.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Pretty standard for me, although I think some things are wrongly labeled as Indie Rock.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line

Not sure what dance pop I listen to. Neo Soul is more what I listen to.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I wouldn't have guessed this right this year. I know I went through a massive phase of EGTTR soundtrack while I was busy at work but didn't realise quite how much time I'd spent listening to that album. It was such a calming influence at a very stressful time at work and allowed me to focus.

Exactly the same number of minutes as me. Spooky.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Tommy Lee Sparta has been in my top 5 artists 3 years running. A Korean song was my #1 played song this year.

Traub

How do you get that little snapshot of your top songs and albums? Mine is just a playlist of my top songs.

Conor

Jesus, some people listen to a serious amount of Spotify haha. I was trying to figure out if my 6k mins was low or high :lol:

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I have a meagre 1,668 minutes and I'm listening without an account - meaning that everything plays on random, and I only get 'similar stuff' if I look up a specific song or artist. As a result, I have actually heard my top song only three times. I guess that explains why my list is completely messed up:

Artists: The Pogues, The Real McKenzies, The Cure, Talking Heads, The Rumjacks
Songs: The Tempest (The Real McKenzies), Sally MacLean (The Pogues), These Four Walls (Pretty Vicious), L'âge de bière (Mononc Serge), A Pair of Brown Eyes (The Pogues)
Top Genre: New Wave.

I don't like The Pogues, I am not a big fun of The Cure or Talking Heads, the Real McKenzies are so-so, and all I remember of The Rumjacks is that it's folk punk (but was it good?). I also have no idea who Pretty Vicious are and would certainly not choose any of these songs in a top 1000 of best music ever. But at least this does show that I have partly been using Spotify to get to know a little more folk punk. And I do like new wave, that's correct.

Well, at least it gave me a good laugh. :D

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Never heard of vapor soul. Share Spotify with the fiancée. Guess you can also tell based on Jack Johnson being #1 that we got engaged this past year so have a lot of that stuff on :lol:

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I have a meagre 1,668 minutes and I'm listening without an account - meaning that everything plays on random, and I only get 'similar stuff' if I look up a specific song or artist. As a result, I have actually heard my top song only three times. I guess that explains why my list is completely messed up:

Artists: The Pogues, The Real McKenzies, The Cure, Talking Heads, The Rumjacks
Songs: The Tempest (The Real McKenzies), Sally MacLean (The Pogues), These Four Walls (Pretty Vicious), L'âge de bière (Mononc Serge), A Pair of Brown Eyes (The Pogues)
Top Genre: New Wave.

I don't like The Pogues, I am not a big fun of The Cure or Talking Heads, the Real McKenzies are so-so, and all I remember of The Rumjacks is that it's folk punk (but was it good?). I also have no idea who Pretty Vicious are and would certainly not choose any of these songs in a top 1000 of best music ever. But at least this does show that I have partly been using Spotify to get to know a little more folk punk. And I do like new wave, that's correct.

Well, at least it gave me a good laugh. :D
You're not alone, I don't like Pogue either