mexos

Academy player
If anyone needs an invite, send me a PM with your e-mail

mexos

Academy player
I do, send me an e-mail and you'll get your invite by the minute

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
No idea how to send invites, unfortunately. Will do so if someone tells me how. :)

mexos

Academy player
No idea how to send invites, unfortunately. Will do so if someone tells me how. :)
If you've got premium, you can just go from Help - Your Account -

And some place there it will say Share Spotify.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Ah, I've not got Premium. Sorry lads, 0 invites.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Is anyone else having this bloody problem with Spotify where it only plays one song, then stops?

SmashedHombre

Nah, i didnt know there was one?

I'm currently on version 0.4.7.128
What? That sounds ancient. I'm now on 0.4.7.151 . When did you last update? It wouldn't let me use it unless I updated it this morning, and now it is doing this gay stop after each song thing.

A quick look on spotify's forum shows I'm not the only one having this problem, and that it is actually by design- not fault. Fair few pissed off people

F-Red

Hmm i downloaded this version a few weeks back, although i'm on a Mac so we might be a bit behind in terms of updates.

I dont think i've ever let a track gone onto the next on spotify, manual intervention a few seconds before it finishes so i can avoid the gay adverts like becks & pepperami

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
What? That sounds ancient. I'm now on 0.4.7.151 . When did you last update? It wouldn't let me use it unless I updated it this morning, and now it is doing this gay stop after each song thing.

A quick look on spotify's forum shows I'm not the only one having this problem, and that it is actually by design- not fault. Fair few pissed off people
WHAT!?!?!?!

Are you supposed to start each song now? feck off, Spotify. What the hell?

AVARiCE

Running 4.3.426 and no problems here.

Smashed that link suggests the problem only exists if you've searched, not from a playlist. The simple solution would be to search and then drag your search into a playlist, re-enabling auto-play.

SmashedHombre

Yeah, playlists do still autoplay. But I can't be arsed to make a new playlist for every artist I listen to- I listen to at least a dozen different bands a day on Spotify

AVARiCE

Literally:

Enter search term and search.
Drag the little search icon + text over the "New Playlist" icon at the bottom.
Double-click the new playlist to play it.
Sorted! :D

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import
What does the invite give you? I signed up without one.
I think there are certain windows where you in certain regions can sign up for Spotify Free (the one with almost all content but with ads). Otherwise, you have to have an invite to be able to register a Spotify Free account. If you don't have an invite, there's some kind of Spotify Free light version that gives you 20hrs a month of music which is completely free for registration.

Werewolf

Sorry to bump this thread but does anyone know where I can get an invite for Spotify Free ? The 20 hours version is great but unfortunately not enough for my heavy listenning habit...

AVARiCE

Has anyone heard the new Windows Mobile advert? The guy's voice is just perfect for the stereotype snob. It actually makes me laugh when I hear it.

Moz

I would like to start using Spotify. Can anyone tell me how I can start using it for free? I understand that one way is if someone sends you an invitation so if someone could invite me I'd be very grateful! :)

AVARiCE

You can go to the Spotify website and download Spotify Open. It's limited access to Spotify and allows you to listen to 20 hours of music. It's the same database as free users of Spotify but Spotify Free has unlimited listening.

I recommend you try that before using a code because they're pretty hard to come by and if you don't like it you'd have wasted one!

Moz

You can go to the Spotify website and download Spotify Open. It's limited access to Spotify and allows you to listen to 20 hours of music. It's the same database as free users of Spotify but Spotify Free has unlimited listening.

I recommend you try that before using a code because they're pretty hard to come by and if you don't like it you'd have wasted one!
Cheers mate. Will give it a go. Do you suppose I could keep renewing my subscription to Spotify Open once the 20 hours is up by signing up with a new email address for example? Or does it not work like that?

AVARiCE

It could do, just don't set Spotify up to remember you as you log in. I reckon they'd catch you eventually though, seeing as it's one computer using loads of different logins.

Regardless, if you give it a go and enjoy it then you can look into getting an invite for Free.

Spotify-Forum.com: The Spotify Community used to have an invite section but I haven't checked it in ages. Surely someone around there would have an invite knocking around?

Even if you can get an invite by tomorrow, for example, I recommend you give Spotify a go first. It's annoying when someone wants an invite before trying it out, then doesn't use it and wastes an invite!

SmashedHombre

Literally:

Enter search term and search.
Drag the little search icon + text over the "New Playlist" icon at the bottom.
Double-click the new playlist to play it.
Sorted! :D

Right, they have completely removed the search icon now which means I can no longer do this.

Why must the good things in life always inevitably turn crap!? WHY!?