Music Spotify

JohnLocke

It says I need Facebook to sign up? I don't have Facebook and don't want to set up an account just for Spotify.

Anyway around this?

Silva

I think there's an option to set up a Spotify specific account?

I'm new at this, not overly impressed so far.

It's basically like listening to music on youtube but with less choice.
As a music player its certainly not revolutionary but it is still better than youtube, it's miles better than youtube. There's a lot less faffing about on spotify, unless you're crap at using it.

Silva

The thing I really like about spotify is that it means I don't have to spend hours downloading music (for playlists, obviously). But the thing that's recently kept me paying for spotify is the fact that it's a lot better than anything else I've come across for discovering new songs/musicians that tickle my ears.

JohnLocke

I think there's an option to set up a Spotify specific account?

I'm new at this, not overly impressed so far.

It's basically like listening to music on youtube but with less choice.
I had to set up a fake FB account and a new email adress for it, so I don't get any FB stuff in my main email account. Pain in the arse!!

I think I'll probably get the premium account when I get paid this week. Does anyone know if you have to take it out for a certain length of time of if you just pay the tenner for the month?

Count Orduck

My Spotify stopped working when I moved to Ireland, because they don't have the rights to it in this country :(

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Have they increased the ads on podcasts? Feel like I'm getting them way more.