Stoke City F.C. vs. Manchester United F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minkaro

Honestly surprised that didn't go into the top corner from Crouch then.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's got to go. He can buy whoever he wants but it won't change the shite tactical sense he has

Plugsy

I don't understand those in this thread using laughing smileys at things. People genuinely do take it about as seriously as Eastenders don't they?

"We've conceded :lol:"

"We've more injuries :lol:"

"We've lost :lol:"

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
I feel sick to the stomach. fecking sick.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Fair enough, but I think he is shit and so do most or your fellow supporters looking at this forum.
how the feck are you not banned from the matchday forum? Always stirring like a Traveller.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Mental. Not going near the FF today, that's for sure.

Can't blame Moyes too much, shouldn't have brought Welbeck on.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
8 fecking losses and February has only just started. Moyes has to go.

Varun

Staff
Insane that we've lost this. We werent very good, no arguments there, but fecking hell, we could do with some luck.

Mainoldo

You know, we haven't been great, but having to change things around with injuries to 2 centre backs really fecked us over a lot, I mean, having no Carrick in CM has killed our CM, Clevs isn't good enough for us.

I am angry at this result and it costing me a lot of money, but at the same time, I understand why we've lost this.

2 key injuries
Shuffling a CM into CB
Stokes lovely weather conditions
Thugs
and a shit referee.
Fergie's had that and won. Basically Moyes s shit.

Smores

You know, we haven't been great, but having to change things around with injuries to 2 centre backs really fecked us over a lot, I mean, having no Carrick in CM has killed our CM, Clevs isn't good enough for us.

I am angry at this result and it costing me a lot of money, but at the same time, I understand why we've lost this.

2 key injuries
Shuffling a CM into CB
Stokes lovely weather conditions
Thugs
and a shit referee.
Aye, of all the games to criticise Moyes for this makes the least sense IMO.

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
:lol: what a joke, injuries aside, clueless, dress it up how you want but welbeck and cleverly are not and will not ever be united quality!

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
They do realise that if they played the ball about a bit instead of just lump it wide before lumping it towards the box every time we may have actually create some chances, particularly considering the wind. We really need a change of approach or an actual plan b.

Hopefully our luck/form improves for the champions league. Top four is looking like a distant dream right now.

Infra-red

Our 8th Premier League defeat of the season, and our 1st against Stoke since 1984. If Liverpool beat WBA we will be 9 points adrift of 4th place with 14 games to go.

Ole240599

Aye, of all the games to criticise Moyes for this makes the least sense IMO.
No we should be blaming all the fecking players but unfortunately we can't sack all of them so the manager is the fall guy. If anyone thinks that sacking Moyes would be unfair they should be in rehab.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
How we haven't bought a midfielder even though we are forced to play Cleverley completely perplexes me.
Many on here seemed to think we'd cruise past Stoke today & beat Liverpool to 4th, without us adding to Central Midfield in January... We're a shambles with Cleverless in there. I'd play the tea lady ahead of that useless cnut..

Status
Not open for further replies.