Suarez bites | "sorry for falling into him and biting him and that"

r0x0rwolfo

Some people need to understand that human biting is extremely dangerous, in fact, it's more dangerous than animal biting, look it up.

In my view suarez as a player isn't worse than most cnuts in football, but this incident proves that he has no control over himself, imagine cantona kicking a fan 3 times, or rio missing 3 drug tests, some incidents are meant to happen just once, this is his 3rd time, it's not normal.
Basically this. No ones even saying its the worst thing to ever happen in football but the bans need to escalate because this is his second time in 2 years. He's getting worse, not better. If you want to talk about potentially career ending tackles, there has already been gifs of Suarez performing them too, but we're focusing on the biting because of the incredulous nature of it all.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Basically this. No ones even saying its the worst thing to ever happen in football but the bans need to escalate because this is his second time in 2 years. He's getting worse, not better. If you want to talk about potentially career ending tackles, their has already been gifs of Suarez performing them too, but we're focusing on the biting because of the incredulous nature of it all.
Yep, well put.

Of course you would considering the history that he's had with Evra.
You mean the racial abuse incident?

r0x0rwolfo

Of course you would considering the history that he's had with Evra.
"He may be a racist, but you're taking it personally because it happened to one of your players".

Wouldn't have him if he was racist against any other player + all the other incidents that don't relate to utd players.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
The Uruguayans acting like it's only the British press who are outraged and have an agenda...

Dutch press and media here find it just as disgusting and have vilified him whilst they were totally proud (because he played in Holland) and enamoured with him after the first game. They are certainly no drama queens but this is too much.

No agenda, this behavior is a disgrace.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Seriously, how many dickish things does Suarez have to do before Liverpool fans can finally say "Well, he's a a bad apple isn't he"?

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Seriously, how many dickish things does Suarez have to do before Liverpool fans can finally say "Well, he's a a bad apple isn't he"?
He's a bad apple isn't he? I am still hoping we see him in a Liverpool kit next season though because he's a bloody brilliant footballer.

"He may be a racist, but you're taking it personally because it happened to one of your players".

Wouldn't have him if he was racist against any other player + all the other incidents that don't relate to utd players.
You'll say that now just to back up your argument. What you'd actually do in our situation is likely something very similar however.

Yep, well put.

You mean the racial abuse incident?
Amd the handshake stuff.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Suarez isn't an idiot. He definitely knows you can't bite someone.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just when one thinks you can't say something more ridiculous!
I will quote and frame this quote of yours. It is the most legendary thing I have ever read on internet.Thanks for a good laugh Barney, I love you :D

Last edited:

T.banty10

A long length ban would suffice. What am I even saying? Wild animals should be kept in the jungle or caged, they should have no place in the sane world.

Winrar

Berbasbullet

Depends what your definition of lengthy is. The people suggesting lifetime bans and year long bans are going way OTT.
Lifetime is too much, I think 30-40 games all competitions is fair personally.

Cristiano_RAFC

The Uruguayans acting like it's only the British press who are outraged and have an agenda...

Dutch press and media here find it just as disgusting and have vilified him whilst they were totally proud (because he played in Holland) and enamoured with him after the first game. They are certainly no drama queens but this is too much.

The same here in the Belgian media. To give an example: The reporter of the next Uruguay game, Stef Wijnants, already tweeted that if Suarez plays in that game, he will refuse to say his name out of protest.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He's a bad apple isn't he? I am still hoping we see him in a Liverpool kit next season though because he's a bloody brilliant footballer.

You'll say that now just to back up your argument. What you'd actually do in our situation is likely something very similar however.

Amd the handshake stuff.
Yea, when he refused the hand of the guy he'd racially abused.

Thing is, you're happy to put up with all of it because he's good at football, whereas I have a higher value of the football club I support than to want to tarnish it with the likes of him.

Dunk

Body language expert
FIFA should review the incident after the World Cup, because if they ban Suarez now it would ruin Uruguay's chances of progressing against Colombia.

Nogbadthebad

Depends what your definition of lengthy is. The people suggesting lifetime bans and year long bans are going way OTT.
It's also irrelevant because there's more chance of Blatter being honest than there is of that long a ban.

I think if whoever he's playing for next season loses him for the first three months he should consider himself a lucky boy.

Ainu

Same over here in Belgium. The commentator of Uruguay's next game on the public tv station even tweeted he would refuse to speak Suarez' name if he's still on the pitch in that game. :lol: Which is a completely ridiculous threat to make, but it certainly illustrates the level of disgust towards this latest incident. I'd like to think this sort of thing is met with world-wide condemnation. Uruguay are deluding themselves if they think this is just an English thing.

Cina

I would call that excessive. It shouldn't and I don't think it will effect his club career (regardless of whether he stays or goes).
of course it should. if it doesn't affect his club career it's actually an advantageous scenario for him and his club at that level. If FIFA don't cop that then they're idiots.

I can't believe, well actually I sort of can believe the Pool fans reaction to this. He f*cking bit someone at the world cup, for the third time, for no reason, completely unprovoked. It's insane, he needs to be taught a massive, massive lesson. F*ck the club and international barrier. Ban the cannibal for a year, end of.

Reactions: Rado_N

Nogbadthebad

Same over here in Belgium. The commentator of Uruguay's next game on the public tv station even tweeted he would refuse to speak Suarez' name if he's still on the pitch in that game. :lol: Which is a completely ridiculous threat to make, but it certainly illustrates the level of disgust towards this latest incident. I'd like to think this sort of thing is met with world-wide condemnation. Uruguay are deluding themselves if they think this is just an English thing.

Not to mention I'm fairly sure they are a bit annoyed about it in Italy at the minute.

Shark

@NotShark
Liverpool will have to seriously consider if he's worth the reputation issues, once was bad a enough, a second offense will raise serious questions among the board. One of the best players on the planet plays for Liverpool and he's a crazed, serial biter.

Unlucky, you scouse feckers. :lol:

Berbasbullet

I would call that excessive. It shouldn't and I don't think it will effect his club career (regardless of whether he stays or goes).
Well it's based on the fact that he has bitten another human being for a third time, I don't think it's excessive at all. If I bit someone at work I wouldn't get away with it once, not to mention the racism. He has had a lot of bans around the 10 game mark, it clearly hasn't helped; surely it's time the book gets thrown at him?

Ace of Spades

Yep, he will receive a lengthy ban probably. It is the biggest stage and competition in the world, and they all saw it. I cannot see how they can take this lightly. He is receiving a lot of criticism.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
The thread that keeps on giving.

didz

Sorry, but I disagree. He is not learning as we know. Public humiliation doesn't have an effect on him as we have seen. He has got enough checks already to not care about money anymore. The only punishment he would really feel now is a ban for at least 1, better 2 years.
I agree that it certainly doesn't seem he is learning. But in the civilized world for a punishment to be fitting you have to hope there is the prospect of rehabilitation somewhere in there. He might not care about money at the moment, but he surely cares about his career. He'll come to realise that if he keeps racking up bans, he'll have half the career he could. And worst of all, be stuck in Liverpool :p

Nogbadthebad

As an aside, I hope Roy sends him a present. Boxed set of the walking dead, dvd of 'love at first bite' or something, because on the day Roy ended a dreadful world cup campaign with a midfield of Gerrard and Lampard he isnt the one all over the papers.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Would you? Clearly his other bans aren't hitting home to him, so maybe it's time to make an example.

Barney

Supports
Liverpool
As an aside, I hope Roy sends him a present. Boxed set of the walking dead, dvd of 'love at first bite' or something, because on the day Roy ended a dreadful world cup campaign with a midfield of Gerrard and Lampard he isnt the one all over the papers.
Careful now!

Barney

Supports
Liverpool
Would you? Clearly his other bans aren't hitting home to him, so maybe it's time to make an example.
If banning him isn't working it makes no sense to hit him with another ban. He's been made an example of multiple times.