Suarez bites | "sorry for falling into him and biting him and that"

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's just misunderstood.

Someone

Something
He's out of control, i really don't think he can help it, doesn't matter how long the ban this time, he'll do it again.

Castia

Jesus he makes me so angry :lol:

I haven't hated a player like this before, Suarez is way ahead in front of the biggest twats to ever play the game.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Deserves a lengthy ban.

I would love to see how he takes it, we can all see he can dish it out.

MkPaul

learnt from the best

I don't like to use this word but Indy is a fecking Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime, pure and simple. How does he have so many followers??? :lol::lol:

Nucks

RT History Department
Maybe he was just hungry, and he saw a fly land on Chiellini's shoulder? I'm pretty sure if you look close enough in the replays you can see the fly. So really Suarez was just doing him a favor, trying to bite the fly. Clearly it was all just an accident then?

bigredmachine

Running smooth
Making a mistake once (or maybe twice) it's a reflection of character. When a 27 year old man refuses to learn from his mistakes and punishment, there might be mental health issues involved.

kps88

I love his reaction when he went down holding his teeth. "Ref, this guy just barged his shoulder into my teeth!"

Shimo

Isn't the thread titled incorrectly, clearly it was a case of "Chiellini's shoulder sucks Suarez head down and causes him to leave teeth marks on him". This witch hunt needs to stop - think of the children.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Be surprised if it's not the end of his world cup, the raving moron.

Sam

He's become an absolute parody of himself. You really couldn't make it up.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
His wife must be an absolute train wreck after living with him for so long

RustyS

"He obviously bites when he is stressed. Give him a little space. Don't try to initiate petting when you see him stressed but offer it from a distance. It is especially important to keep small children away from him."

American Canine Guide - 2009

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Needs it's own thread.

He's fecking deranged, isn't he?
Got to have had a messed up childhood to do that constantly.

The lads on RTE having a good laugh, suggesting he needs to be defanged by a dentists.

Minimalist

He's mental. He genuinely needs heavy therapy from a trained professional.

And of course, he should receive some of kind ban that actually makes a statement. This time it needs to be proper substantial in my view. It probably won't be but after seeing Rio get a year (or whatever it was) for missing a poxy drugs test, I think it's not unreasonable to consider that kind of ban. You can't bite THREE people and keep doing it.

CantonaGiggs1

Colombia is celebrating at the moment. They will not have to face a rodent infested Uruguay team in the round of 16. Things just got easier for them against Uruguay.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
"Tell me Suarez didn't eat someone....was the hero a couple a days ago...." - Rio Ferdinand on his FB page :lol: :lol: