Suarez bites | "sorry for falling into him and biting him and that"

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Ban him for life. Honestly. An absolute disgrace. Guilty of racism, cheating and now biting an opponent for the third time. For all his ability, the game is better off without him.

Richard Cranium

Wasn't this before Uruguay scored the winner as well? A red at that point would likely have resulted in Italy not conceding. I'd be feeling rather aggrieved as an Italian.

Godfather

Chiellini should probably get some Injections. Who knows what that dirty cnut is carrying with him

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
A ban could be moved to the PL, right? Genuinely believe he deserves a season long ban for that, he hasn't learnt.

CantonaGiggs1

Imagine had he bit Balotelli. I think they would have had to remove Suarez in a stretcher had that happened. lol

Plugsy

A ban could be moved to the PL, right? Genuinely believe he deserves a season long ban for that, he hasn't learnt.
I think so. Cantona's ban was worldwide so I think FIFA can impose a ban on national associations too. Though to be honest I suspect FA and UEFA will be volunteering to punish him here.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
That's his Real/Barca move off the table then. He seems to prefer Italian/Balkan food rather than Iberian though.

Dan

Would that be from all competitions? I doubt he would get banned for that long, or even affect his club football, but if it did it would be utterly hilarious in terms of the situation with Liverpool.
If it's a FIFA ban then I guess it's worldwide.

hp88

Collymore having a shocker on Talksport, some feckers will back this twat till the end.

MoskvaRed

I think this may end the prospect of the 70 or 80 million Liverpool were about to pocket this summer. Surely after a third offence he has to be kicked out of football until he undergoes psychological treatment.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Will FIFA actually do anything about it though? More importantly, can they ban him from club football as well :devil:

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I think this may end the prospect of the 70 or 80 million Liverpool were about to pocket this summer. Surely after a third offence he has to be kicked out of football until he undergoes psychological treatment.
£120 million according to @Dumbstar

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
If he leaves this summer I actually think I'm going to miss hating him.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Like I said in the other thread, he bites Cheillini and then proceeds to play act and try and get him sent off.

It's like he goes the extra mile to be a cnut.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
That's his World Cup over anyway.

Would not be surprised to see him handed a twenty-odd match ban.

Smithzer

I'm partial to a bit of Italian myself every now and again

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
It's amazing how the cult of Suarez looks even weirder than Suarez after these incidents happen.

CurryCantona

He won't get what he deserves - he'll still play for Liverpool and continue cheating and being a racist as much as possible.

Maximum he will get an international 2 year ban, then what? He'll be back for the world cup in Russia and try cheating once more. FIFA can't ban him from club football, that is obvious. The most disturbing thing is an international ban may inflate his transfer value as he doesn't have to travel anymore for international football, and can be more fresh for club football - whether for liverpool, real madrid or barcelona.

What's the real matter is that the lad is not right in the head. More than anything else he needs psychiatric help. A normal person won't do this.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Any word on whether Chiellini is wishing to press charges?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Be it a headbutt or a bite, he is feckin gobshite of a man. Clearly doesnt think before he acts, just lashes out in the heat of the moment.