Suarez bites | "sorry for falling into him and biting him and that"

Steven Seagull

:lol: It's hilarious. What an absolute shithouse. What kind of person over the age of 3 goes around biting people?

I knew it had been too long since he boiled everyone's piss. The best wum in the world.

This is the best World Cup I've ever seen

WyoManU

He should be outright banned from the game. He will clearly never learn. What a shame, too, because on his day he is one of the most feared and capable strikers in the world.

MoskvaRed

I'm not Italian but it must be enormously frustrating to be knocked out by a goal from a corner which should instead have been goal kick plus red card. After Ghana in 2010, he has cheated another team out of the World Cup. I can't recall detesting a player so much. I hated Diego in 86 but at the end of the day it was handball and c'est la vie and ultimately he's a bit of a loveable rogue. But persistently biting people....Was Suarez the inspiration for McNulty's made up serial killer in The Wire?

TheMuffer

Liverpool have released a statement
'
a suspicious number of cockney and/or Southern accents were heard nearby and we believe them to be responsible'

Richard Cranium

Three bites, last two to potentially dangerous areas if the bite was deep enough. Biting a neck has obvious implications. Beyond the insanity of it all there's an actual player safety issue involved here. If a 10 game ban won't solve it after an 8 game ban for racism and a previous ban in Netherlands then what will? Where does the line get drawn? He isn't pushing or throwing the usually weak footballer's punch, he's actually biting people. There's a potential for nerve or artery damage or even just wounds resulting in scar tissue, not even mentioning infection. There has to be action for this. It's not a normal reaction to bite. It's almost narcissistic. If I'm pissed off with someone I get urges to punch then or something, but because I'm not a racist scumbag and I have self-control I generally don't act upon them. It'd be interesting if several players went to the PFA and said that they weren't prepared to play on the same field as him. What if it was someone prone for eye gouging or choking opponents? Equally dangerous offences. There needs to either be a total ban from football or a lengthy ban (i.e. on par with other serious violent offences, 8+ months) followed by a 5 year probationary period where any violent conduct results in a season long ban.

Rudie

Mentary
People on talk sport talking shite about him and making him out to be a victim who needs help, "they shouldn't deny a man his right to play football", "a compassionate man would help him and punish him not ban him foe a lengthy period".

iBoss

i-ttack the space
Illuminati headquarters, chillin' with Jay Z.
RAWK...
I fecking love him even more now. He's no fecking Alan Shearer that is for sure.
Really?

If he has bitten him hard enough to leave marks, there will probably be a bruise as well, so if its visible after the match, they will have the evidence to do him.

So until then, those photos don't mean shit. Its just not clear enough that he bit him as far as I can tell.
Still denying it :lol:

Ryan7

bubbles_ mentioned some of this first in another thread. Thought I'd add what Danny Mills, the voice of reason, said in full...

:lol:

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
He is a world class cnut. Bites a player then feigns injury in an attempt to get them done.

I remember reading after the last incident some Doc saying that it's just a primitive response to frustration and not pre planned. He also reckoned it wasn't really treatable in an adult as it's something you learn is wrong as a child. In other words you can ban him but he will do it again when put in a similar situation.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Suarez will go down in legend as one of the all time World Cup villains.

Realistically, a year ban seems fair considering it's an offence he has repeated more than once and it happened on football's biggest stage. After all, how long did Rio get for missing that drug test? This is much worse.

Rudie

Mentary
Collymore on talk sport is a dick head, forgetting that he himself likes to kick swedish girls...

Sid84

I'm actually surprised he managed to hold his hunger on pitch for just over a year. I predicted he would have bitten someone in the premier league by December 2013.

Nanook

Funny thing is I bet Suarez isn't a dick off the football pitch, he seems like a normal family guy but on the pitch he has these insane impulses. I'm embarrassed for him, even as a United fan I actually feel sorry for him now, it's going to be cringe worthy to see him justify biting somebody for the 3rd time.

Minimalist

Funny thing is I bet Suarez isn't a dick off the football pitch, he seems like a normal family guy but on the pitch he has these insane impulses. I'm embarrassed for him, even as a United fan I actually feel sorry for him now, it's going to be cringe worthy to see him justify biting somebody for the 3rd time.
I've heard before that generally speaking he is a pretty normal bloke off the pitch.

"Always the quiet ones..."

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
He is a world class cnut. Bites a player then feigns injury in an attempt to get them done.

I remember reading after the last incident some Doc saying that it's just a primitive response to frustration and not pre planned. He also reckoned it wasn't really treatable in an adult as it's something you learn is wrong as a child. In other words you can ban him but he will do it again when put in a similar situation.
Yep, he reckoned in five years time he could easily react in the same way in a similar situation. As it happens it didn't take near that long.