Television Succession

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I've just started watching after having it on my list for some time. Everyone is a total cnut, I have a kind of tightness in my chest watching them all be so horrible to each other and to their subordinates.

I really like it :lol:

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Its brilliant but the episodes are really long. I wish they were around the 40 minute mark.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I’d say so. If anybody asked me to explain what was going on I would 99/100 not have a clue how to explain it without it sounding like the most boring thing in the world, but it’s genuinely very good.
Does it have a 'corporate' vibe to it? Business dialogue, skyscrapers, negotiations etc. I actually enjoy that.

Dan_F

Obviously don’t open the spoiler if you haven’t watched it all.

How fecked are the three siblings? I’m assuming their shares isn’t something that could be renegotiated in a divorce package, just that Logan bought out his ex-wife’s shares? So it’s not as if they have lost everything, just that they can’t take over?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Obviously don’t open the spoiler if you haven’t watched it all.

How fecked are the three siblings? I’m assuming their shares isn’t something that could be renegotiated in a divorce package, just that Logan bought out his ex-wife’s shares? So it’s not as if they have lost everything, just that they can’t take over?
fecked is a relative term I guess. I think they are all coming out of this with a couple of billion. But they are all essentially dead weight now, and they know it. Individually and collectively they are idiots, and they have been fighting over who is taking over Daddy’s empire their whole lives. With that being their sole ambition. Now there is no empire. None of them are actual CEO material of a company that size, and were relying on the nepotism. Even if they outwardly presented themselves as brilliant. Everyone, including Logan, know the three kids are total feck ups. They know they have no chance at the top table without him.

So yeah, fecked in terms of their ambitions. But not fecked in the real sense. They are all billionaires.