Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephrem

I really cannot see Pogba coming here, but if he did, Raiola would be quite clearly helping Mourinho to create something here, and we'd have a killer attack all of a sudden.

Zlatan
Martial Rooney Mkhitarayan
Pogba Schneiderlin
Some defenders and a goalie...​
And still our mid will be outrunned by majority of the PL teams. There is no one there who can control the tempo of the play , who can just protect the defense and make the team tick

Mainoldo

And still our mid will be outrunned by majority of the PL teams. There is no one there who can control the tempo of the play , who can just protect the defense and make the team tick
Name all these premier league tempo setters?

acrebo

I would expect that to be precisely Pogba's role, tbh. For the hype and the money, he needs to develop into the most complete midfielder in the world.

ti vu

From the M.E.N. Samuel Luckhurst.

Mourinho's defensive plans
Expect United to sign another defender this summer, with Mourinho said to be keen on one Euro 2016 player he was refused the funds to sign while he was Chelsea manager. All I’d say is it’d be a bizarre move.
It would be a shock if United don’t sell a couple of defenders at this rate. They have quantity in defence but the quality is suspect. On the M.E.N. last month, fans voted to sell Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo.
This piece of speculation has John Stones written all over it. Perhaps people were too quick on the celebration. Heard quite a huge negative sound over his thread!

SAF is going to have egg on his face if we end up shelling over a hundred million on Pogba.
Some developing fee that is!

We won the league and CL that year!
Feck LVG and the Norwich game :mad:

Last edited:

hobbers

Hurry up and buy Stones City.

I couldn't bear seeing us hand over £40m or more for him.

zeekey

Nothin' like a bit of kneejerking... you'd think most players from the EU would play it cool and see what transpires over the next 2 years.

EDIT: Ah, the good ol' Sun...
A hit single back in the day.

Ephrem

I would expect that to be precisely Pogba's role, tbh. For the hype and the money, he needs to develop into the most complete midfielder in the world.
Pogba is not that guy as of yet. Im not sure he is suitable to that 2 man mid at the moment. Pogba is more of an advanced playmaker/number 10 right now.If we want the controlling mid , then we should go for Verrati

2E_MUFC

Pogba is not that guy as of yet. Im not sure he is suitable to that 2 man mid at the moment. Pogba is more of an advanced playmaker/number 10 right now.If we want the controlling mid , then we should go for Verrati
why would Verratti leave PSG?

PitchFork

Supports
Sao Paulo FC
why would Verratti leave PSG?
Because he will never win the CL while he stays with PSG? Because he fancies a new challenge? Because he's in love with Ibra? Because deep down he prefers the underdog? Because he's got a new flame in Manchester? Because he got fed up with French cuisine? Because Parisians are horrid creatures? I reckon we could spend a day coming up with reasons Verratti would leave PSG.

Ephrem

Because he will never win the CL while he stays with PSG? Because he fancies a new challenge? Because he's in love with Ibra? Because deep down he prefers the underdog? Because he's got a new flame in Manchester? Because he got fed up with French cuisine? Because Parisians are horrid creatures? I reckon we could spend a day coming up with reasons Verratti would leave PSG.
That was good !

Hans Moleman

The article doesn't add anything really, it's just a general summary of events, mostly from that lad's opinion. We'd love him back, it'd be a dagger in Fergie's back, we've got the money and the manager dreams of training him, but Pogba is happy at Juve, so it's not clear at all what happens now.

ThanksBoss26

Does this mean we won't get Mkhi ? Wouldn't mind us taking a punt at Subotic either.
Different position so doubt it'd effect that. I think Subotic has played 44 league games in the past four seasons, so Dortmund well used to coping without him it seems.

Norris

The title is misleading. According to Google Translation at least.

Norris

Different position so doubt it'd effect that. I think Subotic has played 44 league games in the past four seasons, so Dortmund well used to coping without him it seems.
They had that policy of only allowing 2 Key Players to leave per season. But yeah, since he's not a key player, it shouldn't be a problem. He also wants to play more games, so he would be a good choice at Everton if they sell Stones.

ThanksBoss26

They had that policy of only allowing 2 Key Players to leave per season. But yeah, since he's not a key player, it shouldn't be a problem. He also wants to play more games, so he would be a good choice at Everton if they sell Stones.
Possibly, yes. Sunderland interested too apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.