Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick7

honestly, sky taking their time "confirming" stories is far better than the clickbait stuff you see elsewhere. certainly a lot better than they were last year.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
honestly, sky taking their time "confirming" stories is far better than the clickbait stuff you see elsewhere. certainly a lot better than they were last year.
Didn't they get embarassed when Dortmund had to clarify that Aubameyang wasn't in talks with City? - after they put it in their yellow scrolling bar thingy :)...I think they are probably trying to make it less obvious that they are useless.

prath92

i wonder when will their sources inform sky that united are looking to break the transfer record on denis law

Mark_GrumpyLion

If we spend £30m on a player who isn't ready then we might aswell stop whatever the feck we think we are doing. I know transfer fees are getting ridiculous these days but still £30m is not a small fee to pay for a player. It is the kind of money you spend for somebody that will belong to the first team and is ready for first team football. If he was Villareals best player and could be a pain in the but for the likes of Real Madrid and Barca, I don't really see why he wouldn't be ready to be one of our key players at the back.
I would argue that he was at least one of their best and most consistent players last season.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Make Paul Pogba happen at any cost! :drool:
Must say I was first firmly convinced it wasnt happening. But the continous stream of affirmative rumours is getting my muppet juices flowing.

I am at a point where it is going to be devastating if it doesnt happen now to be honest.

Woodzy

Must say I was first firmly convinced it wasnt happening. But the continous stream of affirmative rumours is getting my muppet juices flowing.

I am at a point where it is going to be devastating if it doesnt happen now to be honest.
This is exactly how these usually pan out :(

Dobba

Didn't they get embarassed when Dortmund had to clarify that Aubameyang wasn't in talks with City? - after they put it in their yellow scrolling bar thingy :)...I think they are probably trying to make it less obvious that they are useless.
My favourite was them spending two days making a big deal about Luke Shaw being the most expensive teenager in the history of football, based on a transfer fee they plucked out of thin air. They then quietly updated their 'Done Deals' sidebar with the actual transfer fee and never mentioned it again.

Zoo

Yes, Matuidi was negotiating with Man Utd, yesterday afternoon. After having been very close to Bayern (Ancelotti promised game time).

AndyJ1985

Not sure why Bayern would want him, but I can't say I'll be too fussed if he goes there.

worldinmotion66

Yes, Matuidi was negotiating with Man Utd, yesterday afternoon. After having been very close to Bayern (Ancelotti promised game time).
Not sure that this makes sense for PSG unless they are planning to buy a #10, James Rodriguez most likely. Damn, I'm liking what they are doing over there in Paris right now.

Skåre Willoch

I like matuidi. A lot. If we can't get Pogba, he is a good second choice.

Bojan11

Maybe he is replacing a outgoing player? Jose said there were four priorities. Doesn't mean there's just going to be 4 signings.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
L'equipe say we will sign for 25 million although i do not know how credible the source is.

MartialsBeard

There you have it. Raiolas apology for mot being able to get us Pogba. Why would he choose here over Bayern? Hes 29 and we offer amazing wages to most players.

Status
Not open for further replies.