Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acquire Me

I am wondering why Raiola likes to tell the media lies(if the quotes are legit). He has done that before and it makes no sense.

ChaddyP

We need a 3rd striker in case Ibra or Marcus are injured or need a rest. Wilson should stay
Rooney? I mean we all arent fond of him but hes a better choice than wilson. Plus there is also Martial. We have plenty of options

AndyJ1985

We need a 3rd striker in case Ibra or Marcus are injured or need a rest. Wilson should stay
Wilson is no where near good enough to be a striker in our first team. If Rashford and Ibrahimovic are injured we have Martial and Rooney if necessary.

RedElf

Doesn't Woody always pull out of a tour just before they depart, I seem to have in my head he does this a lot? Probably can't be arsed with the long fights.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Doesn't Woody always pull out of a tour just before they depart, I seem to have in my head he does this a lot? Probably can't be arsed with the long fights.
Yep. It will take about 3 or 3 years before the idiots of the internet realise, and also clock that he has never made a signing whilst we have been on tour.

prath92

No he went on tour both the years under LvG and under Moyes was the famous return from Australia. So seems he generally travels with the team

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
No he went on tour both the years under LvG and under Moyes was the famous return from Australia. So seems he generally travels with the team
I swear he normally joins up later.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Correct. He travels with the team, stays for a day or two, then flies back to the UK or elsewhere to work on transfer issues.

djdhrubs

It's over, time to move on! Unless of course it's not over.
Raiola would not be trying to take him anywhere unless Pogba had already approved it. If that's all it'll take for the move to happen, it'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.