g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

GwilDor

Seems he's a 17 year old Brentford boy. Played for England U17 in february. Dunno what the Afawee old-boy stuff is though...

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Seems he's a 17 year old Brentford boy. Played for England U17 in february. Dunno what the Afawee old-boy stuff is though...
Its a south London football club/academy

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry

Pogba has said yes to Mourinho/United...deal could be imminent now.

bonusroller

These tweets don't inspire me with much confidence. If they don't have the blue tick I don't trust them. If they do have the blue tick, I still don't trust them.
I hear you, but that hashim0307 fella was recommended by that Norwegian Jonas fella that is in with sportswitness. He's also followed by David Amoyal.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

From the article:

In the next few days, Juventus will likely be submitting a counter-offer of up to 120 million euros, plus bonuses tied to Pogba's future output and future contracts.

This is happening

F1D

Anyone understand the language of Pizza?
He says you will get to know the newest details of the Pogba saga in no time, only on Sky Calcio 24 bla bla, nothing special really, more like a commercial.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
There is a lot of new pogba talk, sorry for not granularity finding the right tweets but am I right in saying the magic 120m juve want is not written by di Marzio?

djdhrubs

In the next few days, Juventus will likely be submitting a counter-offer of up to 120 million euros, plus bonuses tied to Pogba's future output and future contracts.
Woody is a genius! He's made a massive bid, had it turned down, and instead of having to offer more money, the club he's making an offer to will now pay him an even bigger sum to offload their own player.

We're looking at a pretty low net spend here lads!

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry

Pogba to United is approaching the Juve quota...i guess they mean we are about to offer them £120m

Sigma

He won't be at Leicester by the end of the transfer window. He's clearly just dismissing it because he doesn't want to talk about it, shown by the way he buts in and tries to end the conversation quickly. He doesn't even look at the reporter any time when saying Mahrez is staying

Status
Not open for further replies.