Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick7

Klaven to the Kop? These hashtags are getting out of hand. Is there not one witty person working in PR for any of these clubs?

CG1010

Is he the Iceland defender who did well in the Euros?
Ragnar Klavan is an Estonian professional footballer who plays as a centre back for Bundesliga club FC Augsburg and the Estonia national team. A left-footed center back, he has also played as a left back in his career.

This is all I know about him, and its from google search in the last minute.

prateik

Nope, he's Estonian.
Ragnar Klavan is an Estonian professional footballer who plays as a centre back for Bundesliga club FC Augsburg and the Estonia national team. A left-footed center back, he has also played as a left back in his career.

Thanks.. No idea... but then I dont want the Bundesliga.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Google translate: #Calciomercato | #INTER, It continues to treat for #Candreva: #Cuadrado difficult alternative

Blackwidow

He is captain of the Estonian team as much as I know.
24m EUR for a 30-year-old defender without much international club experience - Augsburg makes good business...

baanke laal

banned
Action needs to really hot up in the market now with some tasty transfers happening.. it's tame thus far with the amount of money splashing about. Sky won't be happy if they don't smash the last transfer window record with their totalizer. Especially with the new Premier League money clubs should be flexing their muscles big style.
Pogba deal would take care of their totalizer i guess :)

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
He is captain of the Estonian team as much as I know.
24m EUR for a 30-year-old defender without much international club experience - Augsburg makes good business...
What? Didn’t care enough to open the link, thought it was going to be something like 6-8m, seems like Pool’s transfer committee has done a good job once more.

Riz

After Pogba I would want a defensive minded box to box CM, maybe someone in the mould of Nianngolan or Saul or feck it just use Schneiderlin in the role we signed him for. We need that defensive balance in midfield especially in this league.
Yeh we've already got Schneiderlin so if we were to sign another midfielder (we've been spoilt in the past few years after the famine) I'd want a long term replacement for Carrick. Someone who can set the tempo and pull the strings whilst also screening the back 4 defensively. Schneiderlin as the defensive box to box alongside Pogba would make that a formidable midfield 3.

Riz

Too much good news, feel like we're at that stage where we'll get an "I stay. I stay" airport interview in the airport and we all lose our shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.