Talent at Ajax

dutchred

Ajax this year have unearthed 2 exciting talents this year.
Taylor who I think is a better all round midfielder than Gravenberch
and Kudus, though I'm not sure his best position. Last couple of games has played as a false 9 but 10 might be his best position. Exciting times at Ajax

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
They need to stay at least another year at us and reach the semis of the CL.

Im excited about both but Timber is another massive rock in our defense and Bassey looks class!

dutchred

They need to stay at least another year at us and reach the semis of the CL.

Im excited about both but Timber is another massive rock in our defense and Bassey looks class!
I'm not saying that United should be after them, but it's always so good to see the new talent coming through

BarstoolProphet

Happy to see them doing well despite being nearly torn apart this summer. Signs of a well run and likeable club.

Idxomer

Kudus seems like the type of player that's missing at United, someone who can dribble through the middle.

Man-United

How about Kenny T?

He was mentioned, bigger talent than the others?

Chief123

I’ve no doubt we’ll be buying one of them for 100m next summer.

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
How about Kenny T?

He was mentioned, bigger talent than the others?
Hes doing great. I wouldnt call him a bigger talent than Timber or Kudu but he is very promising together with Bassey.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
SUNDAY EXPRESS

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag may have an opportunity to raid more of his old club's assets after Ajax teenager Amourricho van Axel Dongen spoke about a possible reunion with his former boss.

Varun

Staff
Kudus broke through already but had a long term injury. He's a fantastic talent. Taylor only broke through last season though, yeah

jeepers

SUNDAY EXPRESS

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag may have an opportunity to raid more of his old club's assets after Ajax teenager Amourricho van Axel Dongen spoke about a possible reunion with his former boss.
Get him just for his name. Hopefully this dong works properly.

Didn’t Kudus refuse to train/go on strike because Everton or some other PL club wanted him?

AjaxToday

Supports
Ajax
Big talents Bassey, Taylor, Timber, Rensch.

would love to see ManUtd play a practice match against Ajax.

I fear that Ajax will rage and leave ManUtd sad.

Antony is a really great player, I think he should carry the team together with Martinez.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
How likely is it that Kudus tries to force a move in January? I expect better clubs that us will be interested by then unfortunately.

ETH86

Supports
Ajax
How likely is it that Kudus tries to force a move in January? I expect better clubs that us will be interested by then unfortunately.
Ajax usually does not sell in the winter, it happens in very rare occasions. And don't say: well Antony also left. That was a very different situation. In the summer everybody is for sale, winter is really when no one is for sale.

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
If he's playing, no chance at all. Most clubs aren't a step up, including Everton.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Surely Gravenbergh is 10 times more talented than Taylor? Taylor so far strikes me as another 1 that will achieve feck all outside of Amsterdam. Not that Gravenbergh has lit op Munich so far.

Cloud7

How long until Ajax takes out a restraining order against all United employees and affiliates?

mu4c_20le

How long until Ajax takes out a restraining order against all United employees and affiliates?
We paid them billions for their players while Bayern plucks them for free. Yet we're the ones who should be restrained :wenger:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Surely Gravenbergh is 10 times more talented than Taylor? Taylor so far strikes me as another 1 that will achieve feck all outside of Amsterdam. Not that Gravenbergh has lit op Munich so far.
Think so too. The two CBs + maybe Kudus are worth pursuing from the current crop.

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
Probably not 10 times more. But Taylor seems to be waaaaaaay more suited to Ajax than Gravenberch, so it's kinda hard to say. For me Taylor has everything for he needs for his position. Decent pace, good at dribbling, great passes, great vision, good shot and good movement(a bit like VDB). So it's up to him to get everything to world class level, i hope he can do that, but that's something for the coming years.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Probably not 10 times more. But Taylor seems to be waaaaaaay more suited to Ajax than Gravenberch, so it's kinda hard to say. For me Taylor has everything for he needs for his position. Decent pace, good at dribbling, great passes, great vision, good shot and good movement(a bit like VDB). So it's up to him to get everything to world class level, i hope he can do that, but that's something for the coming years.
It's weird that you guys have so many similar blonde attacking midfielders coming through your academy. I still half suspect you of having a cloning facility.

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
It's weird that you guys have so many similar blonde attacking midfielders coming through your academy. I still half suspect you of having a cloning facility.
I cannot confirm nor deny the existence of such facility

ETH86

Supports
Ajax
I think it would be cheaper in the long run if we just bought Ajax.
Or maybe invest in a good academy yourself ;-) You don't want to end up like a soulless club like PSG that can only buy players for way too much money.

Alan Partridge

The Glazers owning Ajax. Now that's a prospect that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
:lol:

Or maybe invest in a good academy yourself ;-) You don't want to end up like a soulless club like PSG that can only buy players for way too much money.
Couldn’t agree more. Getting nauseating watch us throw exorbitant fees at overpaid would be superstars and not much in the way of academy and scouting.

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
Kudus set fire to the danish Superliga, when he played for FC Nordsjælland.
He was one of the biggest talents - and most efficient attackers - the league has seen to date.
It's worth mentioning, that at the time Kudus was playing in the Superliga, another played called Daramy was likewise showing remarkable skills on the opposite flank for FC København.

Ajax bought them both.