Talisca | Scores hat trick on debut

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Got the Paulinho vibes of ending up back in European football for a rather large fee for a few years, and then reverting back to China for an equally large fee.

Champagne Football

Paulinho, Oscar, Hulk.....Brazilians who realized they weren't quite good enough for the very top so legged it to China to get superstar wages. Talisca no different.

Enigma_87

You know who
Paulinho, Oscar, Hulk.....Brazilians who realized they weren't quite good enough for the very top so legged it to China to get superstar wages. Talisca no different.
If that's the case at 24, no brainer. Would be secured for life and get to enjoy millionaire life.

automaticflare

Yeah, who can blame them. Plus how good are dumplings?
Dumplings like eating slime

Anyone who wouldn’t take money as an average “employee” is talking shit

If your a mechanic on 35k a year in London and you got offered 100k a year to move to not London you would take it so don’t know why people get so up in arms over it.

haram

First goal was impressive. Second goal looks like a keeping error.

Yellow Black & Red

Supports
Watford
United fans can stop drooling over this guy - I'm surprised this wasn't picked up here earlier but supposedly his going to China is part of a pre-arranged deal that will see him move to Watford in January (supposedly Benfica didn't want to sell him this summer as Besiktas would have then been due a cut of the transfer):
https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/report-claims-talisca-join-watford/

A bit of a bonkers situation if true, but as a Watford fan I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes to fruition.

Last edited:

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
United fans can stop drooling over this guy - I'm surprised this wasn't picked up here earlier but supposedly his going to China is part of a pre-arranged deal that will see him move to Watford in January (supposedly Benfica didn't want to sell him this summer as Besiktas would have then been due a cut of the transfer):

A bit of a bonkers situation if true, but as a Watford fan I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes to fruition.
Well that's me going to bed devastated tonight, then.

Charles Miller

Chinese league is not his level. Very dumb career management. Should be at least in some middle table club in some top league.

Jacob

Do you want to work for Google with disruptive technology for £100k a year or do you want a minimal-effort 9-5 job for £300k a year? Hmm...

haram

Will be interesting to see him in the PL if true.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
You need twice-cooked dumpings. Pan fried after cooking. No slime.
Yum.

I once witnessed my brother eat 50 fried dumplings in one sitting. He said he couldn't taste anything after about 30. We then went out and got some cake after. True story.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
10 goals in 8 games so far.

Edit: 11 in 8.

Last edited: