Tchouameni?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
With Bayern getting Kane which strengthens their CL credentials, surely they cant go into this season without a proven goal scorer and a GK downgrade? Real will try for Mbappe me thinks which could pace the way for us to get Tchouameni.

croadyman

With Bayern getting Kane which strengthens their CL credentials, surely they cant go into this season without a proven goal scorer and a GK downgrade? Real will try for Mbappe me thinks which could pace the way for us to get Tchouameni.
No way that Real can afford him and Bellingham in the same summer,nope he will just wait it out and go there on a free.

Dannn411

With happenings elsewhere, we need to be first in line if he or Camavinga ever become available.

Realismo

Supports
Real Madrid
If someone was to leave from the midfield, it's not Tchouaméni, only one season, has shown glimpses of quality, and hasn't been amortized for FPF.
I doubt any young midfielder is leaving, as this is probably Kroos and Modric's last season and their participation should be as rotation players, not starters, they don't have the legs to play 90 minutes, specially together.

If someone would leave( as I said, not needed even if Madrid bought Mbappé) I would think it would be Valverde, he´s been poor for a while like the rest of the team, was a cheap signing, is amortized for FPF and you would still get a fat check seeing premier league paying 100M for nearly anyone.

OverratedOpinion

If someone would leave( as I said, not needed even if Madrid bought Mbappé) I would think it would be Valverde, he´s been poor for a while like the rest of the team, was a cheap signing, is amortized for FPF and you would still get a fat check seeing premier league paying 100M for nearly anyone.
That's interesting, I've been lead to believe he is viewed internally as the jewel in the crown and one of the main "untouchables".

Realismo

Supports
Real Madrid
That's interesting, I've been lead to believe he is viewed internally as the jewel in the crown and one of the main "untouchables".
I assume he is, like most of our youngsters. I doubt he is going anywhere, just saying if Madrid had to sell for FPF(which is not needed as far as I know) to bring Mbappé(not happening), most likely will be some dude you are getting big bucks for and has been amortized for FPF(Valverde was 5 million in 2015 or something like that), not someone who has only been a season and you wouldn't make a profit or barely help you with FPF.

Ok, we can help you out with this Valverde fella.
I think we will keep him for now, thanks :lol:

croadyman

I assume he is, like most of our youngsters. I doubt he is going anywhere, just saying if Madrid had to sell for FPF(which is not needed as far as I know) to bring Mbappé(not happening), most likely will be some dude you are getting big bucks for and has been amortized for FPF(Valverde was 5 million in 2015 or something like that), not someone who has only been a season and you wouldn't make a profit or barely help you with FPF.

I think we will keep him for now, thanks :lol:
You feckers are just being greedy with your midfield options so should share it around

Realismo

Supports
Real Madrid
You feckers are just being greedy with your midfield options so should share it around
Then we are lacking a right winger, a right fullback, a striker, and now a goalkeeper, so it all balances out...

daba

Seeing lots of random Twitter rumours about Tchouameni and us.

Has there been a single credible source or are we Utd fans just dreaming up this shit?

croadyman

Seeing lots of random Twitter rumours about Tchouameni and us.

Has there been a single credible source or are we Utd fans just dreaming up this shit?
Dreaming it up unfortunately because want our own top drawer midfield signing

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
I don’t think they drop him. Valverde seems the odd man out to me if you are going to convince one to leave. No way he wants to play right wing all the time or whatever they were doing.