Tennis 2023

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Novak has just won 42% of points after first serve to 67% of Alcaraz.

Also, Novak with 18 unforced errors to Alcaraz's 9.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I was not expecting this plot twist after the first set.

Terry Chango

Is "hot take" just another slang for somethings that absolutely wrong? Because the part he's hoping for... is actually describing Alcaraz :lol:
Hot Take: a quickly produced, strongly worded, and often deliberately provocative or sensational opinion or reaction:D

Ibi Dreams

still every chance Djokovic wins, but Alcaraz is definitely pushing him here. Brilliant match

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Is "hot take" just another slang for somethings that absolutely wrong? Because the part he's hoping for... is actually describing Alcaraz :lol:
Tbf I’m exaggerating. His game is fairly enjoyable and I like his aggression at times. But stylistically he seems mechanical much like Djokovic. Just early impressions as this is the first full match of his I’ve seen. Also I’m coming into this as a Federer fan so entertaining for me stylistically speaking is Federer or even a Tsonga, that swagger to the tennis.

wr8_utd

:'(
Tbf I’m exaggerating. His game is fairly enjoyable and I like his aggression at times. But stylistically he seems mechanical much like Djokovic. Just early impressions as this is the first full match of his I’ve seen. Also I’m coming into this as a Federer fan so entertaining for me stylistically speaking is Federer or even a Tsonga, that swagger to the tennis.
Carlos is more like Federer in terms of his aggressive approach to tennis than he is to Novak. Not stylistically as good as Roger Ofcourse but he's a far more proactive player than either Nadal or Djokovic were.

Red_Aaron

Novaks feet all over the place, he's regularly getting caught too close to the bounce or half a step too late on the stretch. As a result there's no rhythm in his strokes

Tbf to alcaraz he is pummeling him, it's been relentless pressure from him post first set

Will be some comeback from this but never count him out, he's seen it all before

wr8_utd

:'(
I cannot believe that Djokovic, even after all these years, still just cannot perfect the overheard. His only real weakness.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Yeah Novak will really hang around here saving his service games and suddenly boss a tiebreak.

Carlos needs to press the issue massively. A break in this or the next game could be enough.

AshRK

Irrespective of what happens in this match, tennis has found a new superstar

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Could be going 5 sets here..

Jazz

Irrespective of what happens in this match, tennis has found a new superstar
Where have you been? He's already a superstar. Already 1 grand slam in the bag..

Jazz

Novak improving here

Edit - just as I type this he plays a shit shot. And then Alcaraz follows that with a shittier shot :lol:

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
The ability Alcaraz has to produce a completely brain dead shot is unreal.

Something he needs to work on as he matures.