Terribly dressed footballers

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The colour and material on the suit is actually quite nice. If it was properly sized he would’ve looked good

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I honestly don't know what "drip" means. I thought it was something positive but surely they can't be saying Mason Mount wearing that is good?

Can one of the younger folk please translate for an old feck like myself?
He looks like a drip

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I honestly don't know what "drip" means. I thought it was something positive but surely they can't be saying Mason Mount wearing that is good?

That is what drip is meant to mean.

Essentially this is just an account sucking up to a popular footballer isn't it? emporers new clothes story comes to mind

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Your interpretation is correct, whoever thinks that Mount is dressed properly is a lunatic.

I find that post interesting, that's how Adidas managed to fleece people with the crime against humanity also known as Yeezy.

mu4c_20le

Hell yes, 80s fashion back in style. Now we just need to bring back shoulder pads for the ladies.

TsuWave

ind that post interesting, that's how Adidas managed to fleece people with the crime against humanity also known as Yeezy.
Not all Yeezys are nice but not all of them are horrible either. They are also super comfy and light due to the boost/ultraboost adidas tech used for them

Remember the geese

Your interpretation is correct, whoever thinks that Mount is dressed properly is a lunatic.

I find that post interesting, that's how Adidas managed to fleece people with the crime against humanity also known as Yeezy.
Hilarious how some fans defend players over something as ridiculous and trivial as this.

But... but...he plays for the team I support so he looks really good.

GlasgowCeltic

the outfits dreadful but nice to see hes got a bit of personality off the pitch as hes mr ham sandwich and ready salted crisps on it

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Hilarious how some fans defend players over something as ridiculous and trivial as this.

But... but...he plays for the team I support so he looks really good.
It’s disgusting. The colour, the style, the fit. It’s a crime. However the reply isn’t defending his look, he simply said that he is a nobody and Mount wasn’t dressing to please him and it’s quite right. The original tweet comes from someone who apparently takes note of what people wear like he is qualified and entitled to give his opinion. If you want to tweet like a child then expect a childish reply.

Remember the geese

It’s disgusting. The colour, the style, the fit. It’s a crime. However the reply isn’t defending his look, he simply said that he is a nobody and Mount wasn’t dressing to please him and it’s quite right. The original tweet comes from someone who apparently takes note of what people wear like he is qualified and entitled to give his opinion. If you want to tweet like a child then expect a childish reply.
True. The original tweet was entitled. Should have just said it how it was without going full Shania Twain.

whitbyviking

He’s not terribly dressed, that’s a lovely suit.
It's Scotland, in the winter. It is a poor choice. Plus the highly visible mobile phone in the pocket is a big fail.

Neymar's outfit was terrible too, clothes that shiny just look cheap, even if they have a haute couture price tag.