Terribly dressed footballers

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
It's Scotland, in the winter. It is a poor choice. Plus the highly visible mobile phone in the pocket is a big fail.

Neymar's outfit was terrible too, clothes that shiny just look cheap, even if they have a haute couture price tag.
Fun fact, keistering is a necessary skill for both the wealthy and the poor (prison people) for widely differing reasons.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
It's Scotland, in the winter. It is a poor choice. Plus the highly visible mobile phone in the pocket is a big fail.

Neymar's outfit was terrible too, clothes that shiny just look cheap, even if they have a haute couture price tag.
People going out for a night on the town in t-shirts and mini skirts is a poor choice of dress. That man is a suave murfecking peacock.

Agree about the phone but that cuts close to the bone. Always annoying when it sticks out.

whitbyviking

People going out for a night on the town in t-shirts and mini skirts is a poor choice of dress. That man is a suave murfecking peacock.

Agree about the phone but that cuts close to the bone. Always annoying when it sticks out.
True, but wasn't he going for a team meeting at what looks like the bar at a glorified non-league football club?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Sometimes your phone is too big to put in the jacket's internal pockets. Also, it can destroy the lines in the chest pockets so if you don't have a lower internal pocket then it's got to go somewhere.

That said in those scenarios I would put it in te back pocket of the trousers, not the front.

Otherwise, it's a very good look. Just because it's winter in Scotland doesn't mean he's terribly dressed like the other footballers in the thread. Inappropriately perhaps but not terribly.

Last edited:

Elcabron

:lol: Was watching the interview on sky sports news and thinking who is this fecking idiot.
He’s vegan though so expected ……
Might look ok on a 20 something years old, not someone pushing 60. There's no fool like an old fool.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Big Dunc is a vegan?

Always had him down as a steak n' chips sort of fella.

(A steak, chips n' two bottles of Johnnie Walker fella, actually - but you know what I mean.)

whitbyviking

Looks like he has co-ordinated his nail polish with his neck wear. Wonder how many times Big Dunc nearly stuck the nut on him.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Neutrals are definitely back in and have been for a while now. Big fan personally as everything you own can go with anything else.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
When I was younger I refused to believe my parents when they told me that fashion is cyclical. I considered certain styles to be so ugly that a comeback seemed inconceivable. Then Gen Z came along.

whitbyviking

Shaw(n) is dressed like a hospital caretaker, has he been to see Martial.

Last edited: