The 2024 Carabao Cup Final - Chelsea V Liverpool

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Chilwell marking VVD :houllier:. Grabs his shirt and still can't get anywhere near it.
Was about to comment this, like, what kind of a decision is that? They got off with it this time, but will end up paying for stupid stuff like that.

Bobski

Oh look, VAR takes away a goal from Liverpool, someone must have informed the VAR team that the internet were on to their pro Liverpool agenda.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Hahahaha. Carragher acting like this is the first subjective offside ever given. We had exactly the same type of goal disallowed at Craven Cottage in November.

Loon

:lol:
Klopp shaking his head in grinning disbelief at the injustice will be much missed….

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wanted to check what some on here thought about the game, but could’ve predicted it myself as well: Caicedo not a red and one big VAR sell-out to help Liverpool in front of a couple ten millions eyes or so ;)
If I can speak on behalf of the forum, I think Endo blocking off Colwill was the correct decision, great refereeing.

Judas

Open to offers
I just don't see how those sort of calls make sense, its totally just looking for a reason to disallow a goal? No one is asking for those sorts of decisions to be made :lol:

90 + 5min

Lets see agenda now. Chelsea got their goal disallowed for pretty much nothing. What would be talking point after today if Chelsea win?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
This is why Klopp is going to quit this league.

United Hobbit

Number 3 is offside and I think distracts the GK as he looks at him first, making him too late to get to VVDs shot

I'm gobsmacked a decision went against them. Makes it even imo as I don't think Chelsea were offside first half

Chelsea need to seize on this, but won't

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Absolutely bonkers that is offside, funny, but utterly mental. This sport is broken.
He’s offside when the ball is kicked and then body checked a defender trying to track the cross? It’s offside.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
They’re never given but Gakpo bodychecks the Luton defender initially marking van Dijk on the corner for the first goal there. Anywhere else on the field and those are called.
Posted this in matchday thread from midweek. About time their blatant cheating at set-pieces got caught. Most teams try it but it’s a stain on the game, IMO. Thankfully VAR stepped in this time.

Zed is not dead

Apparently they disallowed because Endo was offside and blocked a Chelsea player.

That’s BS refereeing today, incredible really

On a footballing note, both teams have absolutely no control and play chaotic football

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Nice of the scousers to set off a flare for a disallowed goal.