The All-time Auction Draft

Annahnomoss

So I don't need to wait for my turn? Can I make more than 1 bid at a time?

[Edit: waiting for the other one to finish]
You can make all the bids you want as long as you never exceed the 300 millions and you sign a minimum of 11 players. But yes we surely won't start before the next one ends.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
How about we increase the quota to 24 managers? Since this is all-time draft, the pool should be large enough.

Then 8 groups of 3 teams in qualifying round, where the winner of each group will advance to knock-out stage

@Annahnomoss

Mani

No place left..
If at all any of you looking for AM,let me know.

Marty1968

Hey am I too late??? If so, then happy to be an assistant to someone if they need me....

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Price prediction- I reckon Maradona will fetch the most at a cool £100m.

Annahnomoss

Activity list: Remove your name from the list if you are ready to start the draft. Also please re-read the OP which changed slightly.

This draft will benefit those who are active with their bidding so try to make some bids before going asleep or if you are going to be inactive for a longer period.

1. Berbasloth4-
2. Stobzilla -
3. MDFC -
4. Sjor Bepo
5. Cal?
6. Raees
7.MJJ
8. Marty168
9. Green_Smiley
10. Rpitodra
11. Joga Bonito
12. Skizzo
13. ChrisG11
14. Theon
15. Crappy
16. Aldo

Last edited:

Moby

Dick
Activity list: Remove your name from the list if you are ready to start the draft.

This draft will benefit those who are active with their bidding so try to make some bids before going asleep or if you are going to be inactive for a longer period.

1. Berbasloth4-
2. Stobzilla -
3. MDFC -
4. Sjor Bepo
5. Cal?
6. Raees
7.MJJ
8. Harms
9. Green_Smiley
10. Rpitodra
11. Joga Bonito
12. Skizzo
13. ChrisG11
14. Theon
15. Crappy

Annahnomoss

List of active bids: (There is no deadline on the bids until all managers have crossed their name off in the activity post)
EXAMPLE: Pele - 65m - Berbasloth4 - 15:08

When making a bid you add your name behind the players name, the time(London time) you make the bid and you tag whoever you outbid. Also place the bid furthest down the list so the bids higher up are closest to deadline.

List of active bids: