The All-time Auction Draft

Annahnomoss

Not sure if serious, but myself and Skizzo/Pat has already agreed the schedule is on Thursday. I have to send my tactics early because I know I will be quite busy these few days
Just kidding mate! Will never be any issues in any draft if you want to send it in earlier.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Waiting for what? You said you just wanted 24 hours notice - not sure why you're now chasing a time.

Anyway I'm not fussed, Friday is fine as per Annah's comment.
Waiting for you to give me a time... ;)

Anyway, Friday it is.

Cal?

CR7 fan
We think we have our pick settled if you're ready to get this done now :)
Well, you get to go first anyway, I'm still thinking over some options but should decide quite quickly, depending on your pick. ;)

Cal?

CR7 fan
The final is going to be Tiki-taka against Catenaccio right?

Cal?

CR7 fan
We thought and thought and couldn't help ourselves :)

Hmm... thought you'd do that, was very tempted at picking Rijkaard too, seems to be one of those who'd definitely fit the Busquets role in the Barca 09 formation.

Now I need some time.

Skizzo

Hmm... thought you'd do that, was very tempted at picking Rijkaard too, seems to be one of those who'd definitely fit the Busquets role in the Barca 09 formation.

Now I need some time.
He checks quite a few boxes for what we wanted, and like you say, he'd have been just about perfect for that dm role of yours...sowwy.

Cal?

CR7 fan
@Pat_Mustard and I flipped coins last round for our reinforcement pick. Never underestimate the power of randomness :)
Give me some time to think this over, seems to be so many options yet so few. Anyway, I don't really want the match to go ahead tomorrow (kind of busy), so let's do it on a weekday this coming week?

Skizzo

Give me some time to think this over, seems to be so many options yet so few. Anyway, I don't really want the match to go ahead tomorrow (kind of busy), so let's do it on a weekday this coming week?
Yeah next week is fine. Let me know when works for you. No rush with the pick either.

Cal?

CR7 fan
@Cal?

Any news on your reinforcement?
I'm still thinking about it... :(

Baresi or Nesta to partner Maldini with Lahm and Alves at FB

Or

Matthaus at DM instead of Schweiny

Or

R Carlos at LB and Maldini to partner Rio

Or

Busquets to fill his role

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I'm still thinking about it... :(

Baresi or Nesta to partner Maldini with Lahm and Alves at FB

Or

Matthaus at DM instead of Schweiny

Or

R Carlos at LB and Maldini to partner Rio

Or

Busquets to fill his role
Get Cafu and Desailly

VivaJanuzaj

Get Cruyff, play to outscore the opposition with:

Schmeichel
Alves -- Rio -- Vidic -- Maldini
Makalele --------
-------- Schweinsteiger
Cruyff
Messi ----------------- Ronaldo
Pele​
Counter the hell out of him, you think Maradona and Eusebio are dangerous on the counter? try Cruyff Messi Pele and Ronaldo. With the protection you get from that center midfield you can just pop the balls forward :)

Skizzo

Get Cruyff, play to outscore the opposition with:

Schmeichel
Alves -- Rio -- Vidic -- Maldini
Makalele --------
-------- Schweinsteiger
Cruyff
Messi ----------------- Ronaldo
Pele​
Counter the hell out of him, you think Maradona and Eusebio are dangerous on the counter? try Cruyff Messi Pele and Ronaldo. With the protection you get from that center midfield you can just pop the balls forward :)
The Pelé he needs to play to get the best out of Messi and Ronaldo wouldn't work well with Cruyff there imo.

Not to mention that playing on the Counter doesn't give you anywhere near the best messi.

Plus a Makelele and Bastian midfield is hardly the best shield to stop GOAT attackers.

Just my 0.02