The alleged photo of Bradley Lowery circulating on Twitter.

ElDiabloRojo

:lol:

They we’re absolutely convinced it was photoshopped
Because it's unimaginable that someone would use that little boys illness as a wind up joke.

A long ban from football grounds and he should also be made visit Bradley's family and apologise. He would see the pain caused, be the best lesson.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Because it's unimaginable that someone would use that little boys illness as a wind up joke.

A long ban from football grounds and he should also be made visit Bradley's family and apologise. He would see the pain caused, be the best lesson.
Must be your first day on the internet then sadly.

ScholesyTheWise

I'm also surprised the photos are real. Don't think I ever came across a smartphone that has a screen this bright from this far away. weird.

Anyway, I wish I could honestly say I'm surprised by this.
Football fans say and do all sorts of stuff without giving a tiny bit of thought to the disgusting nature of some of their "banter".

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
The man is a disgrace and will hopefully be treated like the pond life he is by people in his community. But he shouldn't get prison time for that. Make him do 100 + hours of community service.

HotOne

I could be wrong and maybe it's been proven at this point but that looks awfully like a bad photoshop, and the guy with the phone could be completely innocent. We seem to be in a world of trial by media and guilty before proven at this point. Is there not any video footage of the incident which would prove it one way or another? That said, obviously if the picture is genuine it is absolutely disgusting.

SteveCoppellFan

I am really against social media etc piling in on someone for a mistake and literally ruining their life / career etc.

But I will make an exception on this one.

I swear, evolution has started going backwards.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
If that clown really did that I just can't understand how such a simpleton mindset would think, "got 'em now!"

It's juvenile, must have an adolescent mind that hasn't matured into adulthood.

Oldyella

I could be wrong and maybe it's been proven at this point but that looks awfully like a bad photoshop, and the guy with the phone could be completely innocent. We seem to be in a world of trial by media and guilty before proven at this point. Is there not any video footage of the incident which would prove it one way or another? That said, obviously if the picture is genuine it is absolutely disgusting.
Are you a time traveller from 24 hours ago?

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
what a sad little life must you lead to be doing that sort of shit at 31 years old? What use to society is someone that thick and nasty.
31 is crazy. Would be bad if you're 18-21, let alone in your 30s.

Must admit I thought the pic looked iffy as hell.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
I thought it looked odd too but he's already pled guilty.

ElDiabloRojo

Must be your first day on the internet then sadly.
This wasn't someone sending a meme on WhatsApp or the internet though, it was someone at a ground laughing and using that little boys image in full view with no shame.

I still like to believe it's unimaginable that this guy finds this funny, cocaine or not. Sickening

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
This wasn't someone sending a meme on WhatsApp or the internet though, it was someone at a ground laughing and using that little boys image in full view with no shame.

I still like to believe it's unimaginable that this guy finds this funny, cocaine or not. Sickening
For the internet that's honestly pretty trivial.

JogaBonitoRooney

What's with English fans referencing the dead as an insult? Munich, Hillsborough, stuff like this etc brought up to insult fans. It's not even an a proper "insult". Nothing clever about it. So weird.

Teat

Apparently in response to a Sunderland fan displaying a Sheff Utd badge on his phone...

Astonishing. When you think of what young Bradley's family must have gone through from the day of diagnosis to the day of his passing, and these cretins decide its funny. Makes me want to puke.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
What's with English fans referencing the dead as an insult? Munich, Hillsborough, stuff like this etc brought up to insult fans. It's not even an a proper "insult". Nothing clever about it. So weird.
Toxic masculinity. Be as controversial as possible so you don't get seen as "soft" or get called a "snowflake" by your peers. I've seen plenty of people annoyed by this situation get called "wet wipes" on Twitter. It's utterly pathetic behaviour by grown men presumably with jobs and (heaven forbid) children. It'll get worse the more it's opposed. People seem to be doing it just so they can make the free speech argument and shout about how sensitive today's Britain is.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I am really against social media etc piling in on someone for a mistake and literally ruining their life / career etc.

But I will make an exception on this one.

I swear, evolution has started going backwards.
Probably set off another tangent but you can't make exceptions. You're either all for it or you're all against it surely?

It's sad that the edgelord world has seeped out from internet anonymity to real life behaviour but maybe them getting absolutely hounded for the rest of their lives will start a precedent and people will stop...

...nah they won't. Humans are shit.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Probably set off another tangent but you can't make exceptions. You're either all for it or you're all against it surely?

It's sad that the edgelord world has seeped out from internet anonymity to real life behaviour but maybe them getting absolutely hounded for the rest of their lives will start a precedent and people will stop...

There’s being an ‘edgelord’ and then there’s being an utter cnut.

He’s the latter and should learn to realise his actions have consequences. He’s old enough ffs.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd

Exactly right. It's just groups of morons outdoing each other on who can be the most odious

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
There’s being an ‘edgelord’ and then there’s being an utter cnut.

He’s the latter and should learn to realise his actions have consequences. He’s old enough ffs.
Nah, there's no difference. When you're being an edgelord you're purposely being a cnut, which makes you a cnut.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
Well the bloke with the phone has pleaded guilty at the magistrates late this afternoon. Will be sentenced on 17th November. Guess it wasn’t photoshopped after all.

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
Toxic masculinity. Be as controversial as possible so you don't get seen as "soft" or get called a "snowflake" by your peers. I've seen plenty of people annoyed by this situation get called "wet wipes" on Twitter. It's utterly pathetic behaviour by grown men presumably with jobs and (heaven forbid) children. It'll get worse the more it's opposed. People seem to be doing it just so they can make the free speech argument and shout about how sensitive today's Britain is.
It hurts people like nothing Else and death is a huge tabu, don‘t think it has anything to do with so called „toxic masculinity“. It‘s just the ultimate form of disrespect and provocation. People are usually always affected by someone‘s death, let alone a child‘s one, so breaching that social line shows that they want to show they‘re disregarding the feelings of the „opposition“ completely.

LInkash

He seemed to be proud of it, calling it fun banter or something. Could easily have lied and said he was celebrating the poor boy's life but he he seemed to revel in it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
One of those morons who think any sickening behaviour can be dressed up as "banter".
I've been at Old Trafford , hearing swathes of "fans" chanting about Liverpool being "murderers".
There's even been fans on this forum trying to justify it before.

Bizarre sicko behaviour, and this revelling in a kid's death to try and score points is just breathtaking.
Imagine dealing with these idiots through work.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yep that certainly doesn't happen anywhere else in the world. /S

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He seemed to be proud of it, calling it fun banter or something. Could easily have lied and said he was celebrating the poor boy's life but he he seemed to revel in it.
I dunno I think the first one is the one to go with. Who’s buying the second one?

RC89

And what if it’s photoshopped and that guy has his car destroyed, or something even worse happen to him due to the internet mob? Are people like you going to assume any responsibility for what happens to him or are you just going to go “oh well”?
It wasn't. But yeah, I did attempt to edit immediately but messed it up completely.

NotThatSoph

31 is crazy. Would be bad if you're 18-21, let alone in your 30s.

Must admit I thought the pic looked iffy as hell.
10 years ago same guy was tweeting about "darkys", for what it's worth. Maybe he has had incredible personal growth in the last decade, but just started from such a low point that this is the result.

Oscar Bonavena

Him and his mate are absolute cnuts of the highest order and I'm all for them getting banned from football grounds........BUT....... is it really a criminal offence? Being a cnut is not against the law.

Tyrion

Him and his mate are absolute cnuts of the highest order and I'm all for them getting banned from football grounds........BUT....... is it really a criminal offence? Being a cnut is not against the law.
Apparently it's gone down as a "public order" offence which seems very vague. I agree that there's plenty of disgusting behaviour that should get stadium bans but don't need police involvement.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
No way in hell is somebody's phone screen that bright, that clear, and completely glare free from that far away.

I'm calling bollocks.
Everything that is posted on social media these days has been edited. It's not hard to make the screen clearer using photo editors.

ROFLUTION

These have been doing the rounds on twitter, but with the numbers still attached. Here's a redacted version. Looks to be the accused doubling down:
I wont back down - that's 100% photoshopped too. The sentences are purely AI-written.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Yes it is a criminal offence. And I'm glad it is, maybe some time in prison will bring a bit of reality to their lives and make them grow up a bit.