The Arrogance of Marcus Rashford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jericholyte2

I’m sorry but I want this prick out of this club!

Does absolutely nothing all goddamned season, scored his first goal at OT since FVCKING MAY and has the audacity to celebrate by making a talking mouth gesture at ‘the haters’ (I guess).

Then goes on to waste a gilt-edged chance and repeatedly shows the decision-making prowess and footballing IQ of a 19yr old (which is an insult to 19yr olds as Mainoo was really good).

THEN he has the gall to look like a stroppy twat after being subbed and haul ass straight down the tunnel on FT.

Funny how unhappy he is, never genuine talk of a transfer, as this fraud knows the second he moves, he’s getting found out! Needs to be one of the first out of the fecking door if we’re to progress as a team.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Disgraceful player. Well done to everyone who wanted to give him a new long-term contract based on a purple patch.

sepulturite

Does absolutely nothing all goddamned season, scored his first goal at OT since FVCKING MAY and has the audacity to celebrate by making a talking mouth gesture at ‘the haters’ (I guess).

Then goes on to waste a gilt-edged chance and repeatedly shows the decision-making prowess and footballing IQ of a 19yr old (which is an insult to 19yr olds as Mainoo was really good).

THEN he has the gall to look like a stroppy twat after being subbed and haul ass straight down the tunnel on FT.

Funny how unhappy he is, never genuine talk of a transfer, as this fraud knows the second he moves, he’s getting found out! Needs to be one of the first out of the fecking door if we’re to progress as a team.
Yep I'm sick of him and his awful attitude.

ElDiabloRojo

Hopefully the next player out the door.

Will end up like his buddy Lingard.

lost7

Get rid - he's on who knows what kind of wages and he has the worst attitude possible.

We will not progress unless we get rid of our so called stars (him and Bruno) and start afresh

Abusian

Starting a thread to launch a personal attack a homegrown United player on the day he scores? Some fan you are.

Hester_manc

Calling Rashford a prick, a twat and arrogant is beneath all criticism. It's unbelievable how short some fans' memories are.
And such insults against a player who has been at the club always are hopeless.

Rashford is one of our absolute best players and he will for sure find his form again.

Jericholyte2

Starting a thread to launch a personal attack a homegrown United player on the day he scores? Some fan you are.
Where’s the personal attack? Everything I’ve said is about his performance during the 90mins. I could give a shit if he’s ‘home-grown’ or not what does that have to fecking do with anything?!?

Seems like a solid basis for a rant. You have no idea what his gesture meant but don’t let that get in the way of yet another Marcus bashing thread. :wenger:
You’ve clearly not read my ACTUAL post, which about about his demeanour and performance during the entire match / this entire season / majority of his career barring last season.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Calling Rashford a prick and arrogant is beneath all criticism. It's unbelievable how short some fans' memories are.
The arrogance of the OP? :wenger:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You’ve clearly not read my ACTUAL post, which about about his demeanour and performance during the entire match / this entire season / majority of his career barring last season.
No need to call him a prick though.

united for life

It’s the face with the attitude that is really bothering. You feel that he plays with no emotions. Always giving a face no matter what is happening. Something he learnt from martial i guess.

he scored today but otherwise was so random. He is not smart with the ball in his feet. He just runs at defenders or outside the pitch. No dribble past a player, no cross, no shot on target. Nothing. Very frustrating

Jericholyte2

Calling Rashford a prick and arrogant is beneath all criticism. It's unbelievable how short some fans' memories are.
You watch Rashford week in week out and don’t see him as arrogant? He acts like he’s owed service, owed starting every game, owed unreserved praise, scores a goal (yay!) but otherwise nothing and then just heads straight off the pitch at FT.

Yeah, I’m clearly the problem!

GazTheLegend

Is this thread necessary.

Rashford's taken dogs abuse all season. Can understand his reaction. He loves the club, he's trying his best. If he's not good enough - fine, should go the way of Lingard but he's clearly trying his best, it's just not working for him this season.

I don't want to continue to happy clap players but it's pretty obvious that Rashford himself is feeling the pressure - I mean he should, he's at Manchester United, but our club is such a basket case at times. He's done enough for the club and human beings in general that he could walk away right now having achieved more than most footballers can dream of, it's natural that he's wanting a bit more and maybe he can't give it for one reason or another (anxiety, injuries and illness, teammate cohesion, morale in general - whatever). He's been dropped for a few weeks and we didn't perform any better without him.

Jericholyte2

Is this thread necessary.

Rashford's taken dogs abuse all season. Can understand his reaction. He loves the club, he's trying his best. If he's not good enough - fine, should go the way of Lingard but he's clearly trying his best, it's just not working for him this season.
Last season proves that just simply isn’t the case!

the chameleon

Calling Rashford a prick, a twat and arrogant is beneath all criticism. It's unbelievable how short some fans' memories are.

Rashford is one of our absolute best players and he will for sure find his form again.
We can't rely on a player having purple patches for half a season every 4 years. The amount he gets paid it is expected that he has a baseline of at least 7.5/10 performances else with the odd purple patch he has no more use than a mediocre winger from Villa.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Great finish. Looked arsed first half. The celebration was pure cringe. I just don't like him and the only way I ever will is if he becomes a consistent top player and still puts in a shift even when things aren’t going his way. I don’t think either will ever happen

Chairman Steve

He was okayish first half with a nicely taken goal, but reverted back to his old ways in the second half. No idea what’s up with him but as a team we can’t continue carrying him and hoping he’ll come good. I don’t think he’s developed much as a player from when he first burst on the scene, which is worrying now that he’s 26.

I would genuinely try to sell him in the summer.

Jordi Cruyff 99

Can't stand the guy and never have been able to. Well, since his first season and he seemed like a hard working and decent young man.

He has had two moderately good seasons and he thinks he's some phenom. He's a bang average pace merchant that should be playing for some bottom half club.

Jordi Cruyff 99

People like you scramble my senses. He's literally had two good seasons in his whole career at Man Utd, which is meant to be a world-leading club. He is nowhere near good enough,e ven at his best.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The celebration just reminded me of Pogba. Didn't he always do something similar when he scored one after 10+ games of being shite?

CloneMC16

I was surprised he did that during his celebration. Scoring one goal does not mean you can talk shit. You need to be consistently good. Maguire did the same shite when he scored for England.

This is why the standards of this team are so low.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Let’s leave the name calling.

Terrible decision making is “ok”, albeit frustrating but that’s on us for elevating him to a status and salary bracket to which he doesn’t belong IMO. The unacceptable part for me though is the sulking and lack of effort/application at times though. We must honestly have the most pampered and over indulged individuals of any team out there. Players work their bollocks off just about everywhere else, yet here we have players either sulking around because they’re asked to track back and press or they’re gassed after 30 minutes. It’s genuinely mind boggling.

bstb3

The celebration just reminded me of Pogba. Didn't he always do something similar when he scored one after 10+ games of being shite?
Yeah, thats not making it better in fairness. There are plenty of role models from this club to look at on how to behave, PP isn't one of them.

pascell

Scoring a goal doesn't constitute a good performance. You need to give your head a wobble if you also thought that was a good performance from Rashford.

Heinzesight

Proper awful celebration. Tone-deaf. Yesirrrrr.

Decent finish, but he always seems to be capable of that sort of thing when he has less time to think.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Do love it when people get angry about a players celebration, :lol:

it's even more embarrassing when it's a player that played for the team the moaner is meant to support.

Baneofthegame

Thought his first half performance was fine, second reverted back to form, had no idea what to do when 1v1 vs Porro when through on goal.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Do love it when people get angry about a players celebration, :lol:

it's even more embarrassing when it's a player that played for the team the moaner is meant to support.
This

Chairman Steve

I was surprised he did that during his celebration. Scoring one goal does not mean you can talk shit. You need to be consistently good. Maguire did the same shite when he scored for England.

This is why the standards of this team are so low.
It gives off a glimpse into the type of personality a player has when they do things like that. It’s a personality I want to avoid recruiting in the future.

That precious, entitled and deep down insecure personality that thinks they can do no wrong and ‘feck all them haters’. It’s someone who easily falls into not being a team player at the first sign of trouble.

Compared to someone like Hojlund who once he got his first domestic goal vs Villa had an outpouring of emotion and relief, and didn’t do some cool guy shush sign or something to all them ‘haters’

Status
Not open for further replies.