The Arrogance of Marcus Rashford

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomfordRed75

Interesting listening to part of the Brailsford interview basically saying "moaners are out" that's Rashford and Bruno gone!

Lost bear

You've rendered everything you say after this little pedantic nugget pointless. You know what he means, you aren't being even remotely intelligent by pointing this out.

As for Rashford, I just don't think he is good enough to handle the pressure on him and to carry the team in any way. I think he cares, I just don't think he is capable of being what he or we want.
Well, actually I didn't know what he meant by that. I wasn’t being pedantic. He doesn’t appear to understand the use of the term ego: I politely enough suggested he look it up. I’m not trying to appear intelligent, as you put it. If I was, I wouldn’t choose this context to do it. Additionally I don’t really care what your opinion of my intellectual abilities is.

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Honestly he's hardly a likeable character, I'm surprised he's getting rather easy pass from the media.
Players that feed them stories from inside the dressing room are generally protected by the press.

AndyMUFC

Getting rid of him would be the first step in eliminating this utter crap football we've played for years.

ROFLUTION

Players that feed them stories from inside the dressing room are generally protected by the press.
Funny the leaks stopped after the likes of Henderson, Lingard, etc left then. Should be quite leaky these months if it was Rashford, no?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Funny the leaks stopped after the likes of Henderson, Lingard, etc left then. Should be quite leaky these months if it was Rashford, no?
That would be the perfect argument if the leaks actually stopped. There has been loads of leaks this season when we’ve been at our lowest.

Hester_manc

You watch Rashford week in week out and don’t see him as arrogant? He acts like he’s owed service, owed starting every game, owed unreserved praise, scores a goal (yay!) but otherwise nothing and then just heads straight off the pitch at FT.

Yeah, I’m clearly the problem!
How do you see all this? I see a player struggling to find his form. And a player who is tired of listening to negativity. Nothing else. Football players are people too, and it's not surprising that he is affected by the situation. The way you (and some other fans in this thread) criticize him and the things you call him are too much. You are inferring things about him that you know nothing about.

eire-red

On the positive side, it was the best 45 minutes of football we've seen from him all season.

Frustrating that we weren't able to isolate him against Porro at all for the second half.

GreatDane

How do you see all this? I see a player struggling to find his form. And a player who is tired of listening to negativity. Nothing else. Football players are people too, and it's not surprising that he is affected by the situation. The way you criticize him and the things you call him are too much. You are inferring things about him that you know nothing about.
That's what you are doing as well. For all you know Rashford might just not give a shite, but you wish him to be a struggling caring footballer.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Really does sum up the weak mentality. Shushes fans at half time, has a crap second half and doesnt even win the game. 7th in the league. Shush :lol:
I must've missed this. Was it when he was walking down the tunnel at half time? Have you got a clip?

The_Midfielder

I think defenders have figured him out .. they know he wants to cut to the right and shoot ..
He needs to evolve bow

lsd

The Oracle
I must've missed this. Was it when he was walking down the tunnel at half time? Have you got a clip?

He gestures to the fans when he scored. He deliberately ran towards the fans on the wing where he was playing as they were obviously giving him sick so game

Jericholyte2

How do you see all this? I see a player struggling to find his form. And a player who is tired of listening to negativity. Nothing else. Football players are people too, and it's not surprising that he is affected by the situation. The way you (and some other fans in this thread) criticize him and the things you call him are too much. You are inferring things about him that you know nothing about.
- Flailing his arms when players don’t play him in
- Jogging around after 10mins of games, as if he doesn’t have to defend
- His unwillingness to try anything different to work his way in to good form

How do I see it?!?!?
How do you NOT see it?!?!?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He gestures to the fans when he scored. He deliberately ran towards the fans on the wing where he was playing as they were obviously giving him sick so game
Well, of course he did, because the away fans are in the other corner?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Players put their finger to their lips when they celebrate all the time. Martial did it on his debut vs Liverpool. I highly doubt it was directed towards the fans.

The Hilton

On the plus side, he seemed a bit more confident than previously this season. Rather than slowing down the play by standing still wiggling his leg around, he regularly took on his man. Unfortunately, most of those take ons led to him losing the ball, but he took his goal really well, and watching him actually running at players was an improvement.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Well, actually I didn't know what he meant by that. I wasn’t being pedantic. He doesn’t appear to understand the use of the term ego: I politely enough suggested he look it up. I’m not trying to appear intelligent, as you put it. If I was, I wouldn’t choose this context to do it. Additionally I don’t really care what your opinion of my intellectual abilities is.
Double down it is then :rolleyes:

noodlehair

"It's like..."
This forum is amazing and frankly deserves the shite united side it has.

The way you lot carry on you should be grateful our players don't just repeatedly lump the ball into their own net on purpose then do the talking gesture.

It really is pathetic. I don't know if the mental age of this forum had gradually declined to about 7 or if all our fans arrive this but I REALLY hope its the former

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
It's funny, I was watching a comp the united youtube team put together of all the goals scored during Ole's era. Shite period I know, but that Rashford played with so much hunger. Such a stark contrast from this version.

lsd

The Oracle
Players put their finger to their lips when they celebrate all the time. Martial did it on his debut vs Liverpool. I highly doubt it was directed towards the fans.
He made a mouth gesture with his hands to them and to be honest I'm not criticising him for it. If they gave him stick then fair game to give it back

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
This forum is amazing and frankly deserves the shite united side it has.

The way you lot carry on you should be grateful our players don't just repeatedly lump the ball into their own net on purpose then do the talking gesture.

It really is pathetic. I don't know if the mental age of this forum had gradually declined to about 7 or if all our fans arrive this but I REALLY hope its the former
This forum has been trash for a long while for football talk.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
We could move Garnacho to the left and drop Rashford for Antony but then you all hate him as well. Or there's Sancho but you all really hate him. That leaves Pellistri who'd probably get us relegated.

Then we'd have to drop Bruno because you all hate him, except e eryone who can play instead of him you all also hate. We can't play Casemiro because the caf hates him. Basically Mainoo would have to play in midfield literally on his own, until you all decided to hate him, which would probably only take a few month.

Our team if it only included players redcafe didn't hate and constantly abuse would literally be Martinez, Mainoo, Hojlund, Garnacho and Pellistri

And the only reason you don't hate four of those five is because they haven't played for us enough for you to yet.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
We could move Garnacho to the left and drop Rashford for Antony but then you all hate him as well. Or there's Sancho but you all really hate him. That leaves Pellistri who'd probably get us relegated.

Then we'd have to drop Bruno because you all hate him, except e eryone who can play instead of him you all also hate. We can't play Casemiro because the caf hates him. Basically Mainoo would have to play in midfield literally on his own, until you all decided to hate him, which would probably only take a few month.

Our team if it only included players redcafe didn't hate and constantly abuse would literally be Martinez, Mainoo, Hojlund, Garnacho and Pellistri

And the only reason you don't hate four of those five is because they haven't played for us enough for you to yet.
Nacho is far more productive from the right but yes let’s drop him to the other wing - just because

noodlehair

"It's like..."
This forum has been trash for a long while for football talk.
It's reached a point where I'm pretty convinced a significant reason our players go hiding or can't deal with pressure is because we have such spoilt toxic fans who they know are going to give them dogs abuse after regardless.

Imagine how motivated you'd be to play for United if you read stuff like this evert time you came online. Honestly my attitude would very quickly become collect my pay check and screw these childish wankers

ManRed

Glad you guys caught this too. Commentators were saying its been 14 games since he scored at OT. The arrogance to do that gesture is not acceptable. No wonders the dressing room is rotten with the likes of Rashford, Sancho, Martial etc

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Nacho is far more productive from the right but yes let’s drop him to the other wing - just because
Well he's the only one other than Rashford who can play on the left, and you all want to drop Rashford. So Garnacho would have to play there.

I agree it would have made a big difference though because instead of drawing 2-2 we'd have lost 2-0

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

:lol:

Funny cos it’s true!

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
I’m sorry but I want this prick out of this club!

Does absolutely nothing all goddamned season, scored his first goal at OT since FVCKING MAY and has the audacity to celebrate by making a talking mouth gesture at ‘the haters’ (I guess).

Then goes on to waste a gilt-edged chance and repeatedly shows the decision-making prowess and footballing IQ of a 19yr old (which is an insult to 19yr olds as Mainoo was really good).

THEN he has the gall to look like a stroppy twat after being subbed and haul ass straight down the tunnel on FT.

Funny how unhappy he is, never genuine talk of a transfer, as this fraud knows the second he moves, he’s getting found out! Needs to be one of the first out of the fecking door if we’re to progress as a team.
Why are you sorry?

He should be out. He plays like shit, his attitude is garbage and he has never been consisten for longer than 3 months, his entire career. It was criminal when they gave him new insanely high contract. Now we cannot get rid of him - nobody will buy him or, more importantly, pay him the salary he thinks he deserves. NOBODY

Status
Not open for further replies.