Film The Batman

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Joker is set in 1981 isn't it? Is it confirmed that this new film is 2020, or could it maybe be 2007 or thereabouts when smartphones started becoming mainstream? That would be 26 years. Bruce being young might mean early to midish thirties...

I'm clutching at really big straws, I know.
Wasn't Arthur Fleck supposed to be in his 40s in that movie? Even if it is 2007, that would still mean a 67 year old joker against a 26 year old batman and I don't think an older Joker really works.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Wasn't Arthur Fleck supposed to be in his 40s in that movie? Even if it is 2007, that would still mean a 67 year old joker against a 26 year old batman and I don't think an older Joker really works.
I thought he was in his early 30s? But yeah, you're right he'd still be pretty old. I guess I just really want to see Phoenix okay Joker again.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What?!

To each their own but I’m genuinely perplexed as to how anyone could watch that trailer and hate it. Unless of course you’re not into the superhero genre at all?
Basically, on the caf, you will find every movie thread will have posters shitting on a film. No film pleases everyone, especially here.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Basically, on the caf, you will find every movie thread will have posters shitting on a film. No film pleases everyone, especially here.
It's true, Im quite sure there is a thread saying Citizen Kane is an overrated piece of crap.

Drifter

American
A shame, but this seems to be the best indicator that this virus is with us for the long term.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Liking pictures of Colin Farrell's Penguin. Looks like this could be a very different type of Batman film. Fingers crossed.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I must have watched the trailer about 20 times at least. Good gravy this looks mint and I cannot fecking wait for it. Batman fanatic that I am :D

Also, the Nirvana song on top is just :drool:

evil_geko

"Leaks" from The Batman test screening.

Might be bollocks.

Superunknown

Is this the version that we're never ever going to see because the studio will water it down?

I'm going to guess: Yes.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks

Looking forward to this movie even if it is yet another adaption on the Batman character.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Just play "Something in the way" during the movie and I'll be happy

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Looks good, cannot wait to see this.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is the whole 90s curtains hair thing definitely back in then? I thought it was just a Bristol thing.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
This looks awesome. Pattinson is going to nail the role!