The Berbatov is So Lazy that........thread

I'm always right

:eek:...He scores??????!!!!!
No because then he'd have to go through the effort of celebrating. If only he took a leaf out of happy Antonio's book he'd realise that you can actually refuse to celebrate scoring a goal.... copying Valencia is the key to Berba becoming a 30 goal a season man!

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
Berbatov is so lazy, he threatened his own family, so that they'd come and live with him and he wouldn't have to travel so far to see them.

arjwiz

Berbatov is so lazy that when he's sky diving, he doesn't pull his parachute strings, he just lets Vidic catch him.

arjwiz

Berbatov is so lazy that when he's a Jack in the Box he doesn't bother popping out. He takes his own sweet time in the box.

arjwiz

Berbatov is so lazy that he changed his name from Diniyar Bilyaletdinov to Dimitar Berbatov, aka, Berba.

INF-AMOS

Berbatov is so lazy he purposely tries not to score because he would have to walk back to the centre circle.

Devilton

Berbatov is so lazy....that his wife has to give him piggyback rides to the toilet cause the weight of dragging his balls around the house is exhausting.

MacMUFC

Berbatov is so lazy that when he lies naked between a naked girl's legs, he waits for an earthquake for the rest to happen...
That is so bad its good :lol:

Berbatov is so lazy the planet blows up because of the firepower of 3 hataks ? A dozen hataks couldn't even dent an ori ship and our 304 destroyed the same ori ship with 2-3 shots with our uber asgard beams.
:lol::lol:

ludvik

War doesn't decide who is right, only who is left.
Actually thats an Oreck
Well, yes. And a "hoover" means two things: it either means the brand Hoover, or it's a term used for referring to any generic vaccuum cleaner (regardless of brand). That means the brand Hoover was so successfull in Britain it became the household-name for the device.

So the reply is: yes, it is an Oreck. It is also a hoover. It is however not a Hoover. Mind the small, but vital difference. I feel you and I have a really deep and educating discussion. It totally adds to the value of living. I can only hope you are reaping the grand rewards of learning here. That said, I am sure I have produced some typos here and there - I'm skilled at that.

Berbatov is unfortunately so lazy he will not bother reading this.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Berbatov is so lazy that he doesn't change his socks, he waits for the last pair to disintegrate. But being so lazy, his very first pair still haven't worn through.