The Biden Presidency

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Went to Fox News to see how this is going down...can't find it. At all.

I do see that Biden's dog keeps biting service members, that's the lead story though.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Went to Fox News to see how this is going down...can't find it. At all.

I do see that Biden's dog keeps biting service members, that's the lead story though.
The only person who has brought it up on that channel is Jessica Tarlov, the sole liberal on it...

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
'Fear mongering' :lol:

Trump just said that if Biden gets reelected then the streets will be overrun with Antifa and Hamas. (Strange combination)

Women better vote for him because if not gangs will be taking over their suburban streets and houses.

But yeah, fear mongering:lol:

Fergies Gum

Uh oh. Some chatter going around that Biden complained about feeling light headed during his private meeting with Scholz a few weeks back and they had to cut the meeting short so he could get medical assistance.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Uh oh. Some chatter going around that Biden complained about feeling light headed during his private meeting with Scholz a few weeks back and they had to cut the meeting short so he could get medical assistance.
Expect a lot more of that stuff to "leak" in the months to come. The Dems will have to play in the mud with the onslaught of negative media coming everyone's way.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
This crap being true or not happened with hillary clinton also back in the day

The problem is that with Biden is very believable. very very very believable. So he will get destroyed in this aspect. He will reach november like an uncapable senile old man with truth and a lot of lies. And frankly, with the truth I have seen is reality. He is objectively and old man capable of many things for his age, but definitely not mentally fit to be the POTUS

RedDevilQuebecois

Before you let Elon and the other far-right cnuts making you believe that Biden does not deport illegal migrants, a reminder of the statistic for deportations in 2023 is in order.

If that is not enough on volume for some people, then blame what is called due process.

Pintu

Basically admitting it’s not about Jews or Israel. It’s only about the very wealthy donors paying him to unconditionally support genocide…

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Basically admitting it’s not about Jews or Israel. It’s only about the very wealthy donors paying him to unconditionally support genocide…
So, one stop of a CA fundraising swing means unequivocally that, no other donor issues at play, just that?

:lol:

Pintu

So, one stop of a CA fundraising swing means unequivocally that, no other donor issues at play, just that?

:lol:
The donors are interested in more issues of course. But this one being detrimental to some of the wealthiest among them means it plays a big roll… It contributes to explaining why he is handling Gaza in such contradiction with everything he’s ever said his presidency would be about.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The donors are interested in more issues of course. But this one being detrimental to some of the wealthiest among them means it plays a big roll… It contributes to explaining why he is handling Gaza in such contradiction with everything he’s ever said his presidency would be about.
My god, it must be exhausting with all the incessant hyperbole.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I am so impressed with the general American public I'm actually emotional. The war veterans burning their army gear, etc, despite 24/7 CNN and Fox trying to brainwash everyone.

Rest in power Aaron Bushnell.

Mike Smalling

I don't even know where to start with this. What the feck does "get involved" even mean, if it's not voting? And why are they discussing the Michigan primary results under the chyron "Rising antisemitism in the America"? That bald guy seems like a real ghoul.

Kaos

I am so impressed with the general American public I'm actually emotional. The war veterans burning their army gear, etc, despite 24/7 CNN and Fox trying to brainwash everyone.

Rest in power Aaron Bushnell.
I wouldn't get too emotional. They'll likely put the Mango Mussolini in the white house again.

Aaron Bushnell is indeed a hero that deserves immortalising, but he's an outlier unfortunately.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Relax, we've been told plenty of times in this thread gaza is a non-issue.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Relax, we've been told plenty of times in this thread gaza is a non-issue.
It is an issue, yes, but i don't quite understand the doomerism about it, the numbers are less than Bidens margin in 2020, and Trump has problems of his own.

Quite a few of these voters will go for Biden in the general anyway.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
It is an issue, yes, but i don't quite understand the doomerism about it, the numbers are less than Bidens margin in 2020, and Trump has problems of his own.

Quite a few of these voters will go for Biden in the general anyway.
If that's the case, fair enough. However, I can already see it, if biden loses, people will blame these uncommitteds instead of biden's policies. They are not very relevant now, but will be the scapegoat if things go pear shaped for the dems.

Kaos

If that's the case, fair enough. However, I can already see it, if biden loses, people will blame these uncommitteds instead of biden's policies. They are not very relevant now, but will be the scapegoat if things go pear shaped for the dems.
Its how it always is. They blamed Nader in 2000 (definitely not Al Gore nor the dodgy Supreme Court), and blamed those pesky progressives in 2016 for not coming out in droves for the wonderfully progressive candidate that was Hilary Clinton.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't think there is much doomerism about it here. There are mostly people who want him to change course on principle, and people who think it won't matter electorally.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
If arab americans aren't keen on voting Biden, i don't blame them, but if unions, one thing Biden has a good track record on, wants to go against him because of this, i don't feel sorry for them if republicans comes in and start union busting.

frostbite

We are in the primaries. This year, the primaries are completely meaningless. We all know that it will be Biden vs Trump in November. Whatever happens before that is not important.

Furthermore, on Israel both Biden and Trump basically have the same position. The main difference I can see is that Trump will probably do something against Iran, while Biden will not do anything against Iran. Trump will probably abandon Ukraine and to balance this, he will go hardcore against the middle east Islamic groups. For this reason, I think Israel prefers Trump in November. It will be interesting to see if the muslims in the USA will help Trump (by not voting for Biden).

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

I do hope this existential threat to US democracy - indeed, democracy across the world! - cooperates with the one man capable of defeating him. Choosing the larger national interest over the narrow partisan interest, on the one topic where he first rose to prominence, and his opponents demonised him but have now come around to his prescient thinking. This is that rare statement that shows that Biden is willing to let the nation heal, and if Trump joins him, it will do a lot to bridge the tough divides of today...

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
It's not quite that cynical, Biden needs to show the public the only reason the bipartisan plan isn't getting passed is purely down to the Donald. Calling him out like this is actually not a bad idea imo.

Mike Smalling

We are in the primaries. This year, the primaries are completely meaningless. We all know that it will be Biden vs Trump in November. Whatever happens before that is not important.

Furthermore, on Israel both Biden and Trump basically have the same position. The main difference I can see is that Trump will probably do something against Iran, while Biden will not do anything against Iran. Trump will probably abandon Ukraine and to balance this, he will go hardcore against the middle east Islamic groups. For this reason, I think Israel prefers Trump in November. It will be interesting to see if the muslims in the USA will help Trump (by not voting for Biden).
It's almost certain that Biden will lose some of the support he had from the Arab American community in 2020. Only thing that could help him out would be Trump significantly ramping up the anti-Muslim rhetoric, but he would be stupid to do so.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
It's not quite that cynical, Biden needs to show the public the only reason the bipartisan plan isn't getting passed is purely down to the Donald. Calling him out like this is actually not a bad idea imo.
It's a really good idea, especially as it's true, he also needs to somehow find a way to show Trump's lies and scaremongering on this issue, of which there are plenty